EveryBody always blames the QB's in Chicago every damn time.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Team Pass Block Win Rate

1. Green Bay Packers, 70%
2. Baltimore Ravens, 68%
3. Oakland Raiders, 65%
4. Indianapolis Colts, 65%
5. Houston Texans, 63%
6. Pittsburgh Steelers, 63%
7. Buffalo Bills, 63%
8. Chicago Bears, 63%
9. Tennessee Titans, 63%
10. Arizona Cardinals, 62%
11. Cleveland Browns, 61%
12. Dallas Cowboys, 60%
13. New York Giants, 60%
14. Detroit Lions, 59%
15. Kansas City Chiefs, 59%
16. Washington Redskins, 59%
17. Minnesota Vikings, 59%
18. Philadelphia Eagles, 59%
19. Los Angeles Chargers, 58%
20. New York Jets, 57%
21. Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 57%
22. San Francisco 49ers, 57%
23. New England Patriots, 56%
24. Los Angeles Rams, 55%
25. Jacksonville Jaguars, 55%
26. New Orleans Saints, 55%
27. Denver Broncos, 52%
28. Seattle Seahawks, 52%
29. Atlanta Falcons, 50%
30. Carolina Panthers, 47%
31. Cincinnati Bengals, 44%
32. Miami Dolphins, 41%

Mitch haters cherry pick their stats to support their hate.

I've heard the argument that his completion percentage is only good because of the number of short passes called.

Its almost like that same argument fits here to expose this pass blocking win rate as skewed as well.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears had NO run game today so everything fell on Trubiskys shoulders..He did the best he could under the circumstances
Nagy wasted 40 minutes with garbage play calls, and didnt get serious until the last 5 minutes of the 3rd quarter..Trubisky wasn't great today, but we cant blame the loss on him..Plenty of blame to go around, including the refs

Last edited:

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:

I've heard the argument that his completion percentage is only good because of the number of short passes called.

Its almost like that same argument fits here to expose this pass blocking win rate as skewed as well.
It's not skewed at all. Simply goes by the % of pass plays the line holds their blocks for 2.5 seconds or longer.

Do you really want to dispute the fact he throws a lot of short passes? Have you not seen enough screens? Not as if his completion % is very good anyway. Just average.

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:

Umm tribuskys stats don't require cherry picking.....

Lol

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Umm tribuskys stats don't require cherry picking.....

Lol
Are you one of the meatballs that thinks "WE" would have won the superbowl with Orton?

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
50+ dropbacks = disaster

If your QB is dropping back that much, you're probably going to lose. Get a running game in here next season and suddenly Trubisky won't look so bad. Crazy how that works.

coolio

Liked Posts:
bears couldn't get a 4th round pick for trubisky if they tried

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
Are you one of the meatballs that thinks "WE" would have won the superbowl with Orton?
No what I think is PFF ranked him 24th best QB in the league after last season then ranked him 28th this season.
2nd overall pick that you gave up picks for

But yeah let's cherry pick Lions giants and Cowboys when two of those are some of the worst defenses in the league

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
Look, we’re Bear fans, and, by god we damned sure know what a bad QB looks like....

ChicagoBearsSinceBirth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
"WE"?

SO WHO ARE YOU ON THE BEARS OR FRONT OFFICE STAFF?

I BET YOU OWN MULTIPLE JERSEYS WITH OTHER MEN'S NAMES ON THE BACK LIKE A GOOD LITTLE SLAVE MOUTHBREATHING BOOMER FAN.

YOU DISGUST ME.
Actually I don't and this boomer shit is stupid lol you know what I meant when i said we stop being a tool

Don't Care

CCS Jesus
Liked Posts:
The thing is, anyone with eyes could see Cutler was a much better QB than Trubisky when it came to confidence and making throws. Like Mitch isn't even in the same ball park. And we stayed with Cutler for too long IMO, Mitch needs to be gone sooner rather than later.

We need to hit on the draft 2021. That's what the goal should be at this point. Stockpile on draft picks and focus on that draft. Pace if he brings in a QB this year like Teddy or Mariota it's just damage control.
Cutler could never hit a receiver in stride.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Nagy is an absolute trash heap. The 2018 season is going to go down as one of the biggest flukes in Bears history. Because we're not winning shit next year either. Nagy and Trubisky have been just mediocre enough to get another shot. And what's going to change?

I don't give a shit about Trubisky, You can take him or leave him. But Nagy runs this shit, and he's run it into the fucking ground. And he's arrogant, stupid, stubborn, etc. Which would be great if he was a good coach. He's not even mediocre. The zenith of him as a playcaller and a head coach this season has been a shade above bad. Very much below average.

He was brought in to fix the offense. The offense is 29th in the league. He sucks. He's the biggest problem. It's really not hard to see. And I see that so many people on this forum have come around and realized that Nagy is the biggest problem. Can't wait for 2020! o_O

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:
This kid kept us in the game yes a fluke Olinemen INT but he kept fighting I mean are you guys serious? if he didn't run around like mario and throw dimes we wouldn't of even had a chance along with the Defense finally putting up some stops at the end.

The early hit on the punt really hurt us in this game changed the emotion of the game.

We never have a good QB because we onlys build the team Defense first we have some decent Wide outs now but we have no TE really we have what at RB? I mean I like monty and Cohen but there not being used right or the biggest reason is the Olinemen we never have hall of fame linemen on offense to block we need to build through the line and go from there... some people want Mitch gone fine but Rodgers did not win this game he was like an after thought in this game. it was a couple bad calls a couple bad throws and lucky plays that went there way.

Football is a team game. This Chicago Bears Team went to a playoff game with Jim Miller who probably couldn't hold Mitchs jock strap he couldn't run out of a sack hardly ever. Rex kept getting hurt.
Culter could never have a coaching scheme stay and get into a grove and he was big headed. you have to let things grow and coach well and do the little things right like build the lines.

Mitch didn't have a perfect game but I love the fight of him he wanted to beat green bay. And he also doesn't at smug like Rodgers who knows his time is slipping away.

It may be a team game, but obviously quarterback is by far the most important position on the team. If you don't believe that, ask yourself why Green Bay is 19-5 against the Bears with Aaron Rodgers at QB...

mecha

Liked Posts:
I'll just keep asking it, why did the Packers know exactly where the ball was going every play? please someone else tell me you saw this too.

I watched the 49ers slap the Packers across the face with 9 inches of limp dick, does the Bears head coach not review this type of shit? cause I don't think he reviews game film at all.

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'll just keep asking it, why did the Packers know exactly where the ball was going every play? please someone else tell me you saw this too.

I watched the 49ers slap the Packers across the face with 9 inches of limp dick, does the Bears head coach not review this type of shit? cause I don't think he reviews game film at all.

You are talking about a coach that thought this team was so ready they didnt need pre-season work... Given what we have seen it is safe to conclude he doesnt know what getting ready looks like.

cd35

Liked Posts:
Nagy is a terrible coach and play caller. But it doesn't excuse Trubisky, he's not good either. They're both holding this team back.

The fact that Nagy is still calling the plays he is is inexcusable and worth firing him for bc he's not going to change or learn.

Trubisky is sometimes going to make some throws and put up stats against terrible defenses. Even when he's doing that you can watch him not be able to make the throws you have to in a close game against a good team. It will be the same ol' mediocrity until they're gone.

I do truly feel bad for Mitch. The ignorant Group Think that made people believe he was a top tier1st round draft pick was insanely stupid.