EveryBody always blames the QB's in Chicago every damn time.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You are talking about a coach that thought this team was so ready they didnt need pre-season work... Given what we have seen it is safe to conclude he doesnt know what getting ready looks like.

I am the last one that would be defending Nagy right now, but I really don't think the pre-season thing had anything to do with Nagy not thinking they needed any work. That had to do with the whole injury study that they did and were implementing a bunch of things to cut down on injuries, one of which was backing off on pre-season.

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Cutler was leading the league in passing yards until the Bears ruined him.
You are talking about 08 where cutty had 616 pass attempts for 4500 yards, 25 tds and 18 picks. that is shit.
Luck with 616 pass attempts went for 40 tds, 4700 yards, and 16 picks.

That isnt a feather in Jays cap for those who pay attention.
Orton had a better record and rating in chicago in 08 than Jay did in 09.
Orton had a better record and rating in denver in 09 than Cutler did in 08.

Cutler was a gunslinger that couldnt separate the bad from the good his whole career. McDaniels recognized that and made a move and robbed chicago blind. Turnover kill, and Jay sucked balls at protecting the football from start to finish.

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I am the last one that would be defending Nagy right now, but I really don't think the pre-season thing had anything to do with Nagy not thinking they needed any work. That had to do with the whole injury study that they did and were implementing a bunch of things to cut down on injuries, one of which was backing off on pre-season.

It is a risk reward thing, and he was far too overconfident in his players grasp of the system- “My biggest thing is I’m trying to do what’s best for the Chicago Bears. Every team is different and that’s OK,” Nagy said, via WGN Radio. “Each coach has their own plan with their own team as far as where they are at depth-wise. We love where we are at right now in regards to our starters. We feel really good about it.”

Yes, his concern was health, but his overall opinion is that he wont risk them because they were ready.

What is the use of having a healthy idiot who isnt ready to play a game?

He was wrong in his assessment of where everyone was, period.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
You are talking about 08 where cutty had 616 pass attempts for 4500 yards, 25 tds and 18 picks. that is shit.
Luck with 616 pass attempts went for 40 tds, 4700 yards, and 16 picks.

That isnt a feather in Jays cap for those who pay attention.
Orton had a better record and rating in chicago in 08 than Jay did in 09.
Orton had a better record and rating in denver in 09 than Cutler did in 08.

Cutler was a gunslinger that couldnt separate the bad from the good his whole career. McDaniels recognized that and made a move and robbed chicago blind. Turnover kill, and Jay sucked balls at protecting the football from start to finish.

when it comes to jay, everyone should use this footage like a cold bucket of water in the ones face..... to wake up

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Trenches. Any given Sunday but this game was over before it started. Good to see the obvious top 2 teams make to the big dance. Should be a much more interesting game than last night.