Excellent video on what getting Robert Quinn means to our D.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Ugh. In the video at 5:01, why didn't the ref who's looking directly at the left tackle pull Quinn's jersey from behind not call holding?
Refs miss calls. It's been happening for quite a while now. Just a part of human error that's involved in every single sport.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Refs miss calls. It's been happening for quite a while now. Just a part of human error that's involved in every single sport.

Unless you are a greenbay packer, then holding defensive lineman is just "part of the scheme".

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I acknowledge mistakes. But the dude is looking *right* at him.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
I absolutely love unsubstantiated comebacks from clowns...

Tell me a team that has 3 historically good pass rushers in 2020? Not just good or solid, but historic--because the video drops names of the steel curtain, 85 bears, and vikes of old. You can't, because its not financially feasible to a team. And on top of that, if it were that easy, wouldn't 31 other teams be trying to do that? But I'm wrong...

It then details some of Leonard Floyd's inconsistencies (which were correct) then compares Quinn to a dominant 2 pitch pitcher in baseball before showing clips of Mariano Rivera and Yu Darvish--two guys who are not/were not dominant 2 pitch pitchers. Rivera threw his legendary cutter, Darvish throws 5 pitches. But I'm wrong...

First hype play is against Pats LT Wynn, who decides to go 'hard mode' and block Quinn with his right arm, leaving his left by his side. Doesn't seem like something an OT should do fundamentally but what do I know? Quinn took advantage of it like I said. Show me where I'm wrong?

It then shows him running by Jason Peters who whiffs to put 2 hands on him. Quinn took advantage. But I guess I'm completely wrong there too...as well as the following clip against the saints where the same thing happens after a TE botches trying to chip him. He then punks a backup guard playing left tackle for the Phins after Tunsil was traded by running around him.

I must be wrong there too.

Then the box safety/Adrian Amos part I must be wrong about, because who needs 2 ILBs in a 3-4 defense to protect against a 2 yard pass because the pass rush is legendary?

I can sum up 17 minutes of hype in one sentence. The bears upgrade the edge rusher position by replacing Leonard Floyd with Robert Quinn.

(but I guess I'm wrong there too)...
you're so fucking wrong, its unbelievable. I'm actually convinced you're purposely turning, twisting everything to your side nothing you've said has any unbias or a neutral outlook. no one give this guy the light of day zero attention hopefully... he'll go away.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Agree it's an upgrade & I'm excited to see how it plays out.

Do keep in mind this is the same guy who made that video on how Leno's 2019 play was average and not bad.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Anybody see Anything about Hicks and his ability to lift weights with that dislocated elbow in 2020 ?

Hicks, please chime in with a workout video. We would much appreciate it