Favorite Cologne

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Nope, my clubbing was long before that. Actually I never heard of Joop, wiki said hit the US in the 90s.
Drakkar and Joop were a thing in the mid and late nineties.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Testing demonstrated is dangerous to your lungs. If you can use what you have without breathing it in, might finish what you have. But being that might be tricky, I personally would avoid buying it again.

That's why he switched over to Charlie.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Testing demonstrated is dangerous to your lungs. If you can use what you have without breathing it in, might finish what you have. But being that might be tricky, I personally would avoid buying it again.
it's also bad for your girl's kooch.

It's too bad because it smells so good, but that's not even the talc. I should google this.

For the record, I don't smell my taint all day, or at least I try not to, but I still let the ladies at SuperCuts dust off my neck with that sweet-smelling talcum powder every time they shave my neck.

ETA:

I googled it. Problem solved. If you want to, like me, smell like you are from the 19th century: https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Pinaud-Clubman/Clubman-27322.html

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
it's also bad for your girl's kooch.

It's too bad because it smells so good, but that's not even the talc. I should google this.

For the record, I don't smell my taint all day, or at least I try not to, but I still let the ladies at SuperCuts dust off my neck with that sweet-smelling talcum powder every time they shave my neck.

ETA:

I googled it. Problem solved. If you want to, like me, smell like you are from the 19th century: https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Pinaud-Clubman/Clubman-27322.html
SuperCuts dusts off your neck with a sweet smelling talcum powder? How do you know it's talc? They probably shouldn't use talc, considering there's so many options for something like that.

:snoop":smug2:

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My older brother used to bathe in jovan musk.
It effectively ended any chance I would ever use cologne.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I really like Creed Aventus too, but it's like $400, so fuck that. I bought one that smells similar for 60, but it's not the same.

The Apostate

Liked Posts:
My older brother used to bathe in jovan musk.
It effectively ended any chance I would ever use cologne.
This, so much.

I rarely indulge, but when I do I always remember Coco Chanel's famous advice that colognes are to be discovered, not announced.

This is probably a consequence of walking into too many clubs back in the early eighties and hitting a literal wall of British Sterling/English Leather/ Hai Karate.

Basically, if someone can tell what you're wearing without hugging you , you're wearing too much.

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
This, so much.

I rarely indulge, but when I do I always remember Coco Chanel's famous advice that colognes are to be discovered, not announced.

This is probably a consequence of walking into too many clubs back in the early eighties and hitting a literal wall of British Sterling/English Leather/ Hai Karate.

Basically, if someone can tell what you're wearing without hugging you , you're wearing too much.

Oh god- remember the knockoff cologne vending machines in bathrooms? Nothing like sampling a cut rate smell with a hint of piss.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The ones that I like that I get the most compliments are: Dior Homme Sport and Bleu de Chanel

I get compliments from these but I don't particularly like them: Creed Aventus, Spicebomb by Viktor&Rolf, and Versace Eros