Favorite hot sauce?

TL1961

Liked Posts:
El Yucateco habanero sauce
Tapatio
Valentina extra hot
Guacamaya hot sauce (this is a newer one that's sitting next to tapatio at a lot of Mexican joints these days. Less than a buck for a good sized bottle at the Mexican grocer)

Our just grow some peppers and make your own...
So, instead of spending $ 4 for a bottle that last a while, I can make a separate trip to a Mexican grocery ?
:)

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
So, instead of spending $ 4 for a bottle that last a while, I can make a separate trip to a Mexican grocery ?
:)
You don't have to make a separate anything... Just buy groceries while your there.. live a little.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I just discovered Salsa Huichol. Great flavor, but not a ton of heat. Definitely a new one in my rotation. It looks like they have some other options outside the standard version, which I'll have to try. E.g. habanero, lime, etc.

cc: @Burque

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Also @Burque I'm gonna have to take your advice and pick up a bottle of Valentina extra hot. I really like the flavor of their regular. Extra hot is likely very, very good.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Also @Burque I'm gonna have to take your advice and pick up a bottle of Valentina extra hot. I really like the flavor of their regular. Extra hot is likely very, very good.
Do you have a world market there by chance?

Just found that they have a decent selection of hot sauces and they are mostly reasonable priced. Good sauces though, not the chit stuff.

Angry goat pepper company has good stuff lately.

Just got some hippy dippy green sauce from them that's not too hot but very tasty.