1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
GB doesn't even fucking like him anymore. He should STFU.

:dealwithit:

He's such a
:homer:
for his former team.

WearShades

Liked Posts:
Favre says the Pack will win it all and files his retirement papers. Must be Ted Thompson's birthday.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
no shit he's going to pick the packers....what...do you think he's gonna pick the jets? ha

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just trying to kiss GBs ass. Either that, or he wants to work at espn with the other Packer obsessed jackass :dilfer:

Jeenyus

Liked Posts:
I'm going to get flamed horribly for this...

BUT

On paper, the Packers ARE the best team. It's just a good thing that statitics and numbers only give people something to talk about during the week, and none of it really matters once its time for kickoff!

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'm going to get flamed horribly for this...

BUT

On paper, the Packers ARE the best team. It's just a good thing that statitics and numbers only give people something to talk about during the week, and none of it really matters once its time for kickoff!

I'm still not sold they can run the ball....and their d is good, but ours is better. It should be a helluva game.

JJ-28

Liked Posts:
He is hoping that if he backs them now they won't bitch when it comes time for him to go into the HOF.

WearShades

Liked Posts:
I'm still not sold they can run the ball....and their d is good, but ours is better. It should be a helluva game.

I too don't think they run the ball particularly well, but they're not as bad as many here think. The Bears only averaged .6 yards more a game than Green Bay for the season, and they have the vastly superior passing attack. It's something to be really worried about.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
He is hoping that if he backs them now they won't bitch when it comes time for him to go into the HOF.

nah, he's hoping he can come out of retirement after this season, and be signed by the Packers as a mentor to Rodgers...Favre will then push Rodgers down a flight of stairs, claim innocence, and be a starter again..for the next 8 years...

WearShades

Liked Posts:

It's fitting the Chicago Bears had to go through Brett Favre to win the NFC North - ESPN Chicago

Peppers was one of the Bears defenders who found Favre after the game, to shake his hand and wish him well, and more actually. "I was happy Brett suited up," Peppers said. "I figured it might be the last time I got to see him across the field from me on the opposing sideline. Yeah, I talked to him after the game. I told him it was an honor to play against him. He said, 'Likewise. … Go beat the Packers in a couple of weeks.'"

HeavyD

Liked Posts:
I understand why he thinks they are the best team left. I do not agree because the biggest thing the lack is a run game. They can't run and we stop the run. If Cutler can play near mistake free football we are the best team left. I got a feeling Cutler will do whats needed to give us a chance to win.

Jeenyus

Liked Posts:
In case nobody has paid attention.. the Packers defense is STATISTICALLY better overall than the Bears defense.

But as previously stated, statistics go out the window as soon as its time for kickoff.

Rustysurf83

Liked Posts:
I think Brett is trying to kiss Packer ass to secure some bullshit "player development" type job because he knows the Jets and Vikes won't have him. Let's be honest 90% of Packer fans would probably perform fellatio on #4 given the opportunity and it is a shareholder owned organization.

Relapse

Leddy > Cullimore
Liked Posts:
Am I the only one completely surprised by him saying that? His divorce with the Packers was an ugly one, I would have expected the opposite from him now that he is going to finish his life out in Mississippi cooking meth with his sister and that his relationship with the Packers organization has been dissolved.

If anything I would have thought he was going to support the Jets being he left that team on decent terms and from what we have found out he bagged some nice hot ass during his stay in the Medowlands.

Dr. KickurButkus

Liked Posts:
nah, he's hoping he can come out of retirement after this season, and be signed by the Packers as a mentor to Rodgers...Favre will then push Rodgers down a flight of stairs, claim innocence, and be a starter again..for the next 8 years...

The sarcasm was thick! Nice! Honestly, Farve has nothing left! All he is doing is posturing, hoping he will get to walk out on Lambeau Field again as his number is retired in the "ring of honor"! And at the same time trying to regain some sort of legacy! Personally I hope Peppers and Urlacher get to Rodgers, tear his head/helmet off and punt it like a football and then go looking for Farve! Go Bears!

Haven't been to Chi Town in awhile any recommendations for eating/Dinner?

Relapse

Leddy > Cullimore
Liked Posts:
The sarcasm was thick! Nice! Honestly, Farve has nothing left! All he is doing is posturing, hoping he will get to walk out on Lambeau Field again as his number is retired in the "ring of honor"! And at the same time trying to regain some sort of legacy! Personally I hope Peppers and Urlacher get to Rodgers, tear his head/helmet off and punt it like a football and then go looking for Farve! Go Bears!

Haven't been to Chi Town in awhile any recommendations for eating/Dinner?

Wildfire is my favorite place to eat out at that is reasonably priced. You could go to a place the The Palm or Morton's if you're looking at high end dining.

Although from your post I would recommend going to a dive bar and ordering a meatball sub.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.