Favre thinks Packers will win it all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. KickurButkus

Liked Posts:
In case nobody has paid attention.. the Packers defense is STATISTICALLY better overall than the Bears defense.

But as previously stated, statistics go out the window as soon as its time for kickoff.

Why even bring it up then? How about Bears running game v. GB, Tight ends, Defensive line, Line Backers, Special Teams etc...! R U a Packer fan at heart? What was the point again?

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
Favre thinks the Packers will win it all, huh? If I remember correctly, he also thought it'd be a good idea to text pictures of his wang to some chick over at the Jets organization. His decision making leaves much to be desired, at least as far as I'm concerned. :)

Reactions: DC

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Favre thinks the Packers will win it all, huh? If I remember correctly, he also thought it'd be a good idea to text pictures of his wang to some chick over at the Jets organization. His decision making leaves much to be desired, at least as far as I'm concerned. :)

Favre was right, they did win it all, and that whole dick pick indecent has faded enough for him to be the national sponsor for a number of products. America is very forgiving.

Where are Jay's copper fit compression sleeve commercials?

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
None of these people post here anymore, at least under those names.

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
I am LITERALLY throwing myself out of an airplane right now!!!!

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm going to get flamed horribly for this...

BUT

On paper, the Packers ARE the best team. It's just a good thing that statitics and numbers only give people something to talk about during the week, and none of it really matters once its time for kickoff!

What paper are you looking at? That roster is chock full of trash that wouldn't be starting on any other NFL squad.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm going to get flamed horribly for this...

BUT

On paper, the Packers ARE the best team. It's just a good thing that statitics and numbers only give people something to talk about during the week, and none of it really matters once its time for kickoff!
Hahahaha. On paper, the Packers are a broken dysfunctional team with a QB who demands more say than his new HC.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is like finding cave drawings. I can't even comprehend what xer0h0ur and Spartan are doing right now...perhaps they get confused when they see their reflections in the water, too.
Packers fan, huh? So sorry, brother.

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
Took me a few posts before I finally was like wait a minute...

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Check the date
7/2/2019 and Aaron Rodgers more of a bitch today than he was yesterday. Next question?

edit: oh yeah. Gotcha. These old threads should be discarded. Why is this on my front page?

Last edited:

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
I'm guessing he fell off the tractor and bonked his head or he's back on the pills.

Either way his prediction isn't consistent with rational brain function.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They have too many holes to win it all.

If the Bears are lucky, QB is the only "hole" they have but they have a good enough one to run their offense

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Something I missed was that the article is from Jan 18th, 2011.

To be fair to Favre the team ended up going 15-1, which was the best record in the league by 2 wins. They did go one-and-done in the playoffs, but then again they faced the Giants, who despite not being great won the Superbowl that year.

Also, that was Favre's first year in real retirement, so with 16 seasons in GB I could see this as a bit of an olive branch to that franchise.

Status
Not open for further replies.