Fear The Walking Dead

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I had high hopes for Strand or John or even Morgan becoming a commanding sort of leader... but none of them stand out.
John would be great- but he is pussy whipped.
Morgan just wants to be morgan.
Strand is apparently trying to be a bootlicking helper to atone for being an asshole before.

Daniel would be one hell of a leader. Maybe he steps up.
Dwight would be an interesting choice to center the show on- If he never finds his woman (he probably will) he seems well adjusted enough now and really has taken the helping people angle to heart. He really does want to make it right.

None of them will be leaders, they already said Grace/June are in charge.

FTWD is playing to this modern "Girls in charge!" climate.... TWD was already doing it last season.

TWD leaders.... Alpha, Michonne, Carol, Tara.... #GirlPower... useless pussy whipped idiot men.... Jesus was a leader but ded.

FTWD leaders... June, Grace, Al, Alicia (sorta), even the kids were led by a female.... #GirlPower... gaggle of pussy whipped idiot men.

All male characters are these weird introspective emo pussies.... a far cry from Rick Grimes like "Fuk dis" and biting that dude's neck open.... or Negan... poor sweet Negan, how you will be pussy whipped into oblivion.

The zombie apocalypse is an odd setting for Feminist utopia, but there you have it.

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
None of them will be leaders, they already said Grace/June are in charge.

FTWD is playing to this modern "Girls in charge!" climate.... TWD was already doing it last season.

TWD leaders.... Alpha, Michonne, Carol, Tara.... #GirlPower... useless pussy whipped idiot men.... Jesus was a leader but ded.

FTWD leaders... June, Grace, Al, Alicia (sorta), even the kids were led by a female.... #GirlPower... gaggle of pussy whipped idiot men.

All male characters are these weird introspective emo pussies.... a far cry from Rick Grimes like "Fuk dis" and biting that dude's neck open.... or Negan... poor sweet Negan, how you will be pussy whipped into oblivion.

The zombie apocalypse is an odd setting for Feminist utopia, but there you have it.

I am all for women in power, but yeah- it is a ridiculous theme to have in that setting.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I am all for women in power, but yeah- it is a ridiculous theme to have in that setting.

Same, I have no issue with female empowerment, but it is unbelievably and artificially pumped into these two shows.

The other component of it is subtly editing the male characters into these oddly feminine caricatures of what they once were.

Morgan has become a docile emo dude
Dwight has become a docile (comparatively) emo dude
John has become docile and pussy whipped, but I suppose they kinda started him on that path
Daniel has become a docile order taker
Strand has become a docile order taker
Wendell was always an order taker from Sarah

TWD:

Eugene pussy whipped bitch boy, always kinda has been
Gabriel pussy whipped bitch boy, always been an emo of a sort
Sadiq pussy whipped bitch boy
Henry... ded but pussy whipped bitch boy
Alden pussy whipped bitch boy.
Ezekiel... sorry but Carol made him a pussy whipped bitch boy
Darryl... he about our only hope, still does what mommy Carol and the ladies say most of the time.
Negan... I get the feeling he gonna be Michonne's bitch boy in season 10.

airtime143

CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Same, I have no issue with female empowerment, but it is unbelievably and artificially pumped into these two shows.

The other component of it is subtly editing the male characters into these oddly feminine caricatures of what they once were.

Morgan has become a docile emo dude
Dwight has become a docile (comparatively) emo dude
John has become docile and pussy whipped, but I suppose they kinda started him on that path
Daniel has become a docile order taker
Strand has become a docile order taker
Wendell was always an order taker from Sarah

TWD:

Eugene pussy whipped bitch boy, always kinda has been
Gabriel pussy whipped bitch boy, always been an emo of a sort
Sadiq pussy whipped bitch boy
Henry... ded but pussy whipped bitch boy
Alden pussy whipped bitch boy.
Ezekiel... sorry but Carol made him a pussy whipped bitch boy
Darryl... he about our only hope, still does what mommy Carol and the ladies say most of the time.
Negan... I get the feeling he gonna be Michonne's bitch boy in season 10.

I was half ass thinking that they were trying to develop a thing between daryl and the deaf girl.
Now, after the season finale I am kind of wondering if daryl will finally throw carol a bone.

Dont forget- Abraham, sahsa's bitch. Him and rosita were in a good place relationship wise... I guess she didnt walk on him enough.

As far as negan goes- He does lick Michonnes boots to a degree... when you say bitch boy do you mean it as you think they are gonna hook up or just negan continuing to grovel for a place in the community?

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I was half ass thinking that they were trying to develop a thing between daryl and the deaf girl.
Now, after the season finale I am kind of wondering if daryl will finally throw carol a bone.

Dont forget- Abraham, sahsa's bitch. Him and rosita were in a good place relationship wise... I guess she didnt walk on him enough.

As far as negan goes- He does lick Michonnes boots to a degree... when you say bitch boy do you mean it as you think they are gonna hook up or just negan continuing to grovel for a place in the community?

Nah for Negan I mean he will just be groveling and subservient.

Half these guys are not even hooking up with women, they just turn into whipped dogs... roll over and show the belly.

I didn't really notice it until now lol but they really have killed off any male characters who showed strength or even who were just kinda asshole strongmen dictators... and if not the characters have developed into these soft "Whatever you want ma'am" types of dudes.

Sorry but the dudes who survive the apocalypse are unlikely to all be sensitive woke #MeToo metrosexuals who value female empowerment in an environment like this.

The writers have waved their wands and decided #YouGoGurrrrrrrrrrls

Rename the show The Walking Woke Af Emo Dudes

airtime143

CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Nah for Negan I mean he will just be groveling and subservient.

Half these guys are not even hooking up with women, they just turn into whipped dogs... roll over and show the belly.

I didn't really notice it until now lol but they really have killed off any male characters who showed strength or even who were just kinda asshole strongmen dictators... and if not the characters have developed into these soft "Whatever you want ma'am" types of dudes.

Sorry but the dudes who survive the apocalypse are unlikely to all be sensitive woke #MeToo metrosexuals who value female empowerment in an environment like this.

The writers have waved their wands and decided #YouGoGurrrrrrrrrrls

Rename the show The Walking Woke Af Emo Dudes

Daryl is the only real tough "good guy"... and the lives in the woods away from everyone.

Funny- the show uses to have some really good themes and such...the past year or two it has lost a shit ton of depth.

I cannot decide if the killing off of the warmonger personalities is meant as a statement or if they just are trying to be cutting edge and turn women in to the warmongers.... or are they going straight up stereotypical.

Maggie, tara, the oceanside broads, and michonne took charge of the groups after rick bit the dust.

What happens? Some great rift...The Great Passive Aggression... split them all apart.

The guy, ezekiel, is all like "hey, let's cut the shit and hang out".
The chicks are all like "I cant even remember why I hate her but I hate her anyway...fuck off"

Reminds me of this clip from family guy- stewie runs a simulation- wipes the guys brains and wakes em up in a hospital with no memories to see what happens.
This is how it went with the women in the same scenario...