Feature suggestions

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Did tribar dislike u?

R&S keeps PM'ing me about conversations that took place the previous week. It's such a chore to backtrack using the clunky CCS "forum search" to figure out what he's referring to.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
R&S keeps PM'ing me about conversations that took place the previous week. It's such a chore to backtrack using the clunky CCS "forum search" to figure out what he's referring to.
he doesn't provide you with post numbers linked to the posts????

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
he doesn't provide you with post numbers linked to the posts????

TBH, that is the most galling aspect. Every post of his includes a full 'recap' of the conversation up to that point...yet in his PMs when he specifically says "Remember when you said", he doesn't provide the same breadth of information.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
TBH, that is the most galling aspect. Every post of his includes a full 'recap' of the conversation up to that point...yet in his PMs when he specifically says "Remember when you said", he doesn't provide the same breadth of information.
@run and shoot is this for real????

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:

Have you tried giving him a stern talking to?

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Is there a way to stop/block someone from sending you PMs?

run and shoot was sending me PMs for a while also. I usually just "left the conversation", xenforo's euphemism for deleting PMs. I answered one, and told him I won't read any of his PMs, so don't bother. I then temporarily made it so only people I am following can PM me, and watched run and shoot "in coversation" for the next 20 minutes.

He hasn't PMed me since.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Have you tried giving him a stern talking to?

I'm not upset with him...I just think it would be much easier if he simply responded to my posting in the forum and we could converse that way. I'm not understanding his use of the PM function.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm not upset with him...I just think it would be much easier if he simply responded to my posting in the forum and we could converse that way. I'm not understanding his use of the PM function.

You don’t have to be upset with someone to give them a stern talking to.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
There is a feature which allows u to end replies to a PM fyi

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Are there any features you guys want to see? I have a few listed that I can add but most will cost money. In the process of revamping our donator process with some new stuff.

- More posts per page.
- After post directs to same location, not bottom of the page.
- GIF avatars.
How about a question mark emoji to go along with the like, dislike, etc etc?