Fencik's Favorite Hit

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wow, man that looked brutal. Funny to see in that footage Emery Moorehead in a Giants uniform before he became a Bear.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm sure you guys have seen Wilber Marshall's hit on Detroit QB Joe Ferguson. He hits him in the chin with the crown of his helmet. Fast forward to the 1 minute mark and be sure to watch the replay.

Back in the 80's this wasn't a flag.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm sure you guys have seen Wilber Marshall's hit on Detroit QB Joe Ferguson. He hits him in the chin with the crown of his helmet. Fast forward to the 1 minute mark and be sure to watch the replay.

Back in the 80's this wasn't a flag.

Wowww ! Whatta hit on him. I think that team knocked out somethin like 5 QBs during games that season ??

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
You're saying that now, but if Trubisky took a shot under the chin you'd be the first one talking about rule changes and player safety.
Yeah because I was calling for rule changes when Trubisky took a dirty hit and was injured against Minnesota right?

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah because I was calling for rule changes when Trubisky took a dirty hit and was injured against Minnesota right?

Idk, what you said about Trubisky getting tackled in that game.

That hit wasn't even comparable to the hits highlighted in this thread.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Maybe someone can post the Trubisky hit. I will look for it

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
FENCIK WAS OFTEN A GUEST AT MY COUNTRY CLUB AND THE LOCKER ROOM GUY WOULD LET HIM USE MY LOCKER. I WALKED IN ONE DAY AND HE WAS HAVING A BEER WITH SOME OF THE MEMBERS.

SOMEONE ASKED HIM WHAT IT WAS LIKE PLAYING WITH PLANK. FENCIK RECALLED THAT A TYPICAL GAME IN THE LATE 70'S HAD THE BEARS HOPELESS DOWN 10-6 IN THE 3RD QUARTER. PLANK WOULD COMEINTO THE HUDDLE AND LOOK AT FENCIK AND SAY "LETS START BLOWING THEM UP". HE SAID PLANK LIKED TO SINGLE OUT OFFENSIVE LINEMEN AND FIT THEM ON THE CHIN BELOW THE FACEMASK AND TRY TO KNOCK THEM OUT.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thank you

From my perspective, Trubisky took off running like a running back and ended up getting hit like one when he foolishly slid head first instead of feet first. RBs get tackled like that all the time. Nothing is said.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
FENCIK WAS OFTEN A GUEST AT MY COUNTRY CLUB AND THE LOCKER ROOM GUY WOULD LET HIM USE MY LOCKER. I WALKED IN ONE DAY AND HE WAS HAVING A BEER WITH SOME OF THE MEMBERS.

SOMEONE ASKED HIM WHAT IT WAS LIKE PLAYING WITH PLANK. FENCIK RECALLED THAT A TYPICAL GAME IN THE LATE 70'S HAD THE BEARS HOPELESS DOWN 10-6 IN THE 3RD QUARTER. PLANK WOULD COMEINTO THE HUDDLE AND LOOK AT FENCIK AND SAY "LETS START BLOWING THEM UP". HE SAID PLANK LIKED TO SINGLE OUT OFFENSIVE LINEMEN AND FIT THEM ON THE CHIN BELOW THE FACEMASK AND TRY TO KNOCK THEM OUT.
Stop it,