FICO Number

Leomaz

Anti-Sportshoopla
Donator
My favorite teams
Chicago White Sox Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
That doesnt even make sense. Hammer hit you in the head too many times?
Of course it doesn’t make sense to you. You portray yourself as a government aided individual... you had to steal from the government in one of your boasts about using the government for your money

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
It is sad that a self proclaimed millionaire needs to check its credit score....do you and tRump compare and contrast....lololololololol
Excellent point. I have no idea what my score may be, and don’t really care.

Leomaz

Anti-Sportshoopla
Donator
My favorite teams
Chicago White Sox Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
Excellent point. I have no idea what my score may be, and don’t really care.
you would think a person who claims to be a multi-millionaire would not even care....I bet tRump and ommy has credit karma and they compare notes

truthbedamned

unexplained bear fanatic
Donator
My favorite teams
Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
The reality is that if you are in your 60's your credit score had better be in the 800's or it means you are not very financially responsible. I absolutely trashed my FICO in my 20's and had to file bankruptcy. Tough pill to swallow. After that I just simply made sure I was never late on any type of payment I had and the rest took care of itself. As you get older and continue to be responsible and not bury yourself in debt the credit score grows on it's own.

Pretty simple concept. Pay your bills. Don't buy things you can not afford.

HawkBear

Be a Man
Donator
My favorite teams
Chicago Cubs Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears Iowa Hawkeyes
I look at credit scores for people on the regular for work - lowest I've ever seen was +357 lol.