Fire Ryan Pace and Matt Nagy

Porkchop

Liked Posts:
Virtually everything about this offense is bad.

Playcalling is bad, QB play is bad, receiver play (minus Robinson) is bad, RB play is bad.

But above all else, is the OL. They are absolutely ridiculously atrocious.

I just can't comprehend how an NFL line can't provide at least semi-adequate protection for almost an entire game. It's ridiculous. This isn't 2010 New York Giants game bad, but it's not that far off.

Trubisky is struggling immensely to throw, but getting 2 seconds at best in the pocket isn't doing him any favors.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
This is why missing on a qb is so bad. If it's two more years, you're putting a lot of strain on your window. The defense will get older and need to be paid. The window starts to close.

IMHO, they need a solution in the draft. I'm not sure if there is one, though.
Yep, it is the most important pick. The other picks do not matter if you miss on the QB. The team is going to start turning on each other. I bet that has already happened. The only plus is the Bears 2nd rd pick may be high now, higher than the Raiders pick. You need to draft a QB with production.

Scobear

Liked Posts:
I said in the in game thread that adjustments would be made in the 2nd half and they were...........unfortunately it was by the team I thought it would be the Saints. Nagy out coached and not for the first time!

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Bears need to release Trubisky. He might be the worst draft pick ever.

He's been horrible but they can't just release the guy. There's no QB out there that we can go get that would have the chance of being better than him. We can't afford to trade for N.Foles and his what is it like a $85 mil contract he signed or some shit? It sucks to even think this right now but keeping on developing Trubs and hoping it starts to click with him is our best choice. Not only is knowing Trubs might be a bust brutal but Nagy might be in over his head which sucks even more. Teams figured him and his offense out and he hasn't made the adjustments needed and he should of been prepared for this.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Bears need to release Trubisky. He might be the worst draft pick ever.
It's so obvious that you're pissed but unfortunately, I can't argue with you.

Reactions: DC

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
where are the resident pace lovers playthrough and spunky?

Don't forget the #1 Ryan Pace lover. I'm here and not going anywhere. I have no issues with R.Pace being our GM for many many years. So it looks like he got his first QB he drafted wrong. Ok and? QB's get drafted in the 1st round every year that bust. You guys are back on that stupid ass shit thinking GM's should have esp. Well they don't and every one of them will make bad draft picks and i can't for the life of me understand how any Bears fan doesn't understand this by now going off of every past GM we've had. Do any of you honestly think if they fire Pace that whoever replaces him will hit on every draft pick? If you say yes or dance around this question with some stupid answer then you're a fucking moron cause it will never happen.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Don't forget the #1 Ryan Pace lover. I'm here and not going anywhere. I have no issues with R.Pace being our GM for many many years. So it looks like he got his first QB he drafted wrong. Ok and? QB's get drafted in the 1st round every year that bust. You guys are back on that stupid ass shit thinking GM's should have esp. Well they don't and every one of them will make bad draft picks and i can't for the life of me understand how any Bears fan doesn't understand this by now going off of every past GM we've had. Do any of you honestly think if they fire Pace that whoever replaces him will hit on every draft pick? If you say yes or dance around this question with some stupid answer then you're a fucking moron cause it will never happen.
This is idiotic. If you think pace only failed on one draft pick you are Special person.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
This is idiotic. If you think pace only failed on one draft pick you are Special person.

Miller, Shaheen, basically the entire 4th round in 2016(?) I'm sure there are a few others but it's too depressing

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Matt Nagy has no idea how to playcall with what he has. Not just his QB. His whole team. This is the most mknd bogglingly bad playcalling ever.
I love it when he has 2nd & short and never even bothers considering calling play action.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Meanwhile the qb paced passed on three times in the 4th fking round is playing tonight and up for a 30+mil contract.

Who were the db scrubs he so desperately needed to add that year

Houston Carson (has he ever played defense)
Hall I believe
Some other scrub?

It's clear pace has zero fking clue about evaluating offensive talent; across the board and at every position.

Is this the guy you want looking for another qb?

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Meanwhile the qb paced passed on three times in the 4th fking round is playing tonight and up for a 30+mil contract.

Who were the db scrubs he so desperately needed to add that year

Houston Carson (has he ever played defense)
Hall I believe
Some other scrub?

It's clear pace has zero fking clue about evaluating offensive talent; across the board and at every position.

Is this the guy you want looking for another qb?

No. He also wanted Mariota.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
He's been horrible but they can't just release the guy. There's no QB out there that we can go get that would have the chance of being better than him. We can't afford to trade for N.Foles and his what is it like a $85 mil contract he signed or some shit? It sucks to even think this right now but keeping on developing Trubs and hoping it starts to click with him is our best choice. Not only is knowing Trubs might be a bust brutal but Nagy might be in over his head which sucks even more. Teams figured him and his offense out and he hasn't made the adjustments needed and he should of been prepared for this.
They will not release him but thinking he is going to turn this around will just send the Bears into a complete rebuilding mode in a few years. However, Nagy is looking like as big of a problem. He is one of the worst play callers in football right now. His first play alone of running Cohen up the middle is just unbelievable. It is like that play actually worked before.

greg23

Liked Posts:
I will give Nagy this

He somehow managed to put the blinders on almost everyone last year by blaming the kicker for the playoff loss when he had way more to do with the loss than double doink.

Guy cant call a game but even worse STILL has no clue about strategy and game/clock mgmt. (See the end if today's first half for his weekly train wreck)

pablovi

Liked Posts:
I don't think Daniel is any worse. I dont think Bray is any worse..
We should try Bray, thanks for posting up his name, I couldn’t remember. Daniel is as bad as Trubisky.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is Pace's seat warm? It should be. Almost every year there's a team that looks like shit in the first half but turns it around and the Bears have enough talent to be that team. Still the playoffs look like an impossibility right now.