Fire Ryan Pace and Matt Nagy

greg23

Liked Posts:
Ryan Pace Qb decisions:

Passed on Prescott 3x in round 4

Really loved Marcus Mariotta (dont be surprised if he's paced answer this offseason)

He signed Mike Glennon (and said he loved him for a while)

He drafted Trubisky (over Mahomes and Watson)

F-

But HE should be the guy to go get our next qb?

Reactions: DC

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
They are not the root cause of this problem

Firing them would be kicking the can down the curb

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
QB is the only one that counts. Calm your tits
Not sure if this is sarcasm but missing on most of your high draft pics is very concerning. Mitch is the most important pick and it’s a bust but that doesn’t mean the others don’t matter.

Pace sucks

pablovi

Liked Posts:
You’d get tired too if you’re out there more than half the game

They didn’t do shit in the first few series as well, and neither in the first series of the second half, after resting for 15 plus minutes. the fact is if there no pass rush, this defense doesn’t do shit p, and gets run over, and there is no pass rush against decent Olines.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Meanwhile the qb paced passed on three times in the 4th fking round is playing tonight and up for a 30+mil contract.

Have you seen how he's played when Elliot is neutralized?

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Under Pace's watch; have you seen how every qb has played who's worn a bears jersey?
So you're confirming that he is horrible

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
They didn’t do shit in the first few series as well, and neither in the first series of the second half, after resting for 15 plus minutes. the fact is if there no pass rush, this defense doesn’t do shit p, and gets run over, and there is no pass rush against decent Olines.
Sadly losing Hicks is probably the only other defensive player we can't lose long term...so you'll see more of this from the D

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Sadly losing Hicks is probably the only other defensive player we can't lose long term...so you'll see more of this from the D

Hicks missed the Vikings game.., this is not about Hicks, but rather a good Oline. The only reason this D is good is because of the pressure on the QB and dominating the line of scrimmage, if they face a decent Oline, you get neither, and they get run over, like the last two games. That’s it!

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Hicks missed the Vikings game.., this is not about Hicks, but rather a good Oline. The only reason this D is good is because of the pressure on the QB and dominating the line of scrimmage, if they face a decent Oline, you get neither, and they get run over, like the last two games. That’s it!
This is a contradictory post

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Neither do the Raiders
The Raiders have a decent Oline. They could get near the QB and they ran all over the Bears

They have given up 8 sacks, that’s very good.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
He will go down as the worst draft pick in Bears history
Perhaps because of the importance of the quarterback position, but Kevin White was, and forever will be, one of the biggest draft busts in NFL history because of how little he saw the field as a top 10 pick. At least Trubisky played, and played moderately well for at least 1 year.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
The Raiders have a decent Oline. They could get near the QB and they ran all over the Bears
:jonesy:
As I said earlier it's all about Hicks...or maybe I'm the only one that notices that teams have been running at the gap he used to occupy.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
As I said earlier it's all about Hicks...or maybe I'm the only one that notices that teams have been running at the gap he used to occupy.
The Raiders have a better Oline than the Saints, look at the stats, they have given up just 8 sacks, to The 12 by the Saints.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

On first downs. For a steady clip of 5 or 6 yards.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
And again, Hicks was not against the Vikings, and they have a better running game than the Raiders. Is all about the Oline.