Fire Ryan Pace

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Don’t you make this thread every week? Can’t you just bump one of those threads to vent in again lol

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Don’t you make this thread every week? Can’t you just bump one of those threads to vent in again lol
Have not made one but doesn't the Bears offense not score a touchdown every week, can't we just start games an hour and a half later and just begin the game in the 2nd half.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Have not made one but doesn't the Bears offense not score a touchdown every week, can't we just start games an hour and a half later and just begin the game in the 2nd half.
Change the channel bro. I’m already on the eagles hawks game

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Pace is a good defensive GM he just needs a good offensive head coach that can advise him on those descions.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
How hard is it to run a 3rd and goal jump ball play to Allen Robinson? Terrible call by Nagy.

PeterMbangala

Liked Posts:
This team is a complete mess and it is 100% on him. He is responsible for this team. What is this like 8 or 9 games without an offensive touchdown in the first half? That has to be an NFL record.

I'm pretty sure I made a thread on this a few weeks back, but agree!!

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Honestly the roster is mostly the same as what everyone thought was a super bowl contender last year. I’d try to bring in Roman as the HC personally, but the roster is a contender with a few tweaks. Pace can stay for another year at least.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Honestly the roster is mostly the same as what everyone thought was a super bowl contender last year. I’d try to bring in Roman as the HC personally, but the roster is a contender with a few tweaks. Pace can stay for another year at least.

The Oline is a mess. The Dline is average when 1 player gets hurt (Hicks). The kicking situation is laughable. The QB is a career back-up. The change of pace back runs out of bounds all the time. The WRs are 2nd in the league in drops. The TE’s blow. The HC is lost.

To add, no 1st rd or 3rd rd picks and a cap issue next year.

Things are just peachy in Chitown!

Last edited:

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This team needs both tackles and a guard and Pace cant be trusted to get it right.

That plus his qb moves indicates he should be relieved of his duty.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Pace has traded away a ton of draft capital for bad players or JAGS.

Over the last 3 years the Bears have the least amount of draft picks. This team is built by other teams drafted players.

Most of best players on this team were not drafted by Pace.

Let’s look at the Top 5:
Mack - Raiders
Hicks - Saints
ARob - Jags
Trev - Denver
Fuller - Emery