Football topic thread

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
It is almost the start of football season and instead of feeding the trolls I thought we should have a nice football topic thread for stuff people want to say about the bears, so here ya go.

Topic of this post is about the fact the bears dont have a plan at kicker yet and it's almost that time of year where u really want one of those.

Some ppl thought that Robbie Gould would be signed by now but that hasnt happened

Some people dont care because they think trubs will make the kicker position moot

I think Pace needs to get his chit 2gether

Go get a kicker PACE!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Topic of this post is Bilal Nichols: how much of a BEAST will he be next season? He showed the most promise of any of the young developing talent imo and I think he will perform at a high level.

Sometimes i feel like I'm the only one who talks about Bilal. Kid is gonna be good.

vintage-bear

Liked Posts:
I couldn't understand why Bilal never started? and why JB started...
RRH seems to be active but rarely gets home.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I wish the Bears could have kept Fangio, but that's what happens when you start winning.

Now on to Pagano, and I'm excited to see what Chuck does with all that talent. As good as Mack was last season, having the whole off season, training camp and preseason, is it unrealistic to look for improvement?

Roquan Smith missed everything with his hold out, self inflicted wound, but when he started stepping up as the season went on we got a taste of how good this guy can be. If Pagano chooses to cut him loose and blitz, Smith could be a monster. The Bears pass rush could actually be better, more sacks, more hurries, more turnovers, it's possible.

I'm greedy, I think all three phases could improve.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Football topic prediction: Prince Amukamara hits a wall this year and/or gets injured. He gets replaced by Skrine and Duke Shelley shines in the NB spot. Pace gets another notch on his belt for finding a late round stud.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Topic of thread.......100 YEARS

Who else is ready to BEAR DOWN and win the NFC Championship in BEAR WEATHER at Soldier with DEFENSE in our 100th season?!?!! We've got a lot of great kids on this team. The fog machine in Club Dub is gonna be working overtime!!

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
He really doesn't do much but step over the bodies Hicks leaves in his wake.

I always knew you were a bit off, but now I know you're a complete nut job.

Topic of thread.......100 YEARS

Who else is ready to BEAR DOWN and win the NFC Championship in BEAR WEATHER at Soldier with DEFENSE in our 100th season?!?!! We've got a lot of great kids on this team. The fog machine in Club Dub is gonna be working overtime!!

Meatball post of the year nomination!

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm excited to see what Roquan does this year. I'm of the belief that he's going to be a superstar.

And what will u do when Trubisky is named M-V-REEEEEEEEEEEEEE?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Mick?!?!?!?

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
And what will u do when Trubisky is named M-V-REEEEEEEEEEEEEE?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Mick?!?!?!?
Probably the same thing 99% of Bears fans would do. Shit his pants?
How about Superbowl winning QB!