Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Well, I was really only being facetious.. of course the NFL won't force players to wear sumo suits, it will disband long before then.

Fuck that, take it to international waters and have monkey knife fights at halve time.

JovialSneakyCrossbill-size_restricted.gif

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Does anyone have any idea what this team looks like without, say, Mack

For as much grief as they get...imagine both Leno and Massie going down. I have no clue who would take over one side at Tackle...two sides toasted just might end the season for the offense on the spot.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Topic of the post is the Bears 2019 health.

Being far and away the healthiest team in the NFL last year was certainly quite the boon for the Bears. You hear quite often that "availability is a major factor of success in the NFL" - and for good reason, it's true. You can't be a superstar from the sideline, that's obvious. It will be interesting to see how the bears fare in the health department this season. I think it's safe to assume they won't be the healthiest team 2 years in a row.. so much of that comes down to luck and happenstance, chances are we sustain injuries to key players this season, which is an issue the 2018 bears didn't have to deal with.

Does anyone have any idea what this team looks like without, say, Mack?

My guess is we'll see Prince and Trevathan miss significant time this season. I'm really shocked Trevathan made it a full season last year.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Last edited:

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Topic of the post is the Bears 2019 health.

Being far and away the healthiest team in the NFL last year was certainly quite the boon for the Bears. You hear quite often that "availability is a major factor of success in the NFL" - and for good reason, it's true. You can't be a superstar from the sideline, that's obvious. It will be interesting to see how the bears fare in the health department this season. I think it's safe to assume they won't be the healthiest team 2 years in a row.. so much of that comes down to luck and happenstance, chances are we sustain injuries to key players this season, which is an issue the 2018 bears didn't have to deal with.

Nagy could find a way to keep the players fresh, thanks to Pace who actually built a stacked roster, just can't wait til we start getting our draft picks(ammo) back in the near future..which could be very late picks tho..

...don't you dare...
tenor.gif

Reactions: DC

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I want to talk about why some people keep insisting pressures are better than sacks.

Riddle me this: have you ever seen a qb pressure back a team out of field goal range?
does Mark Sanchez count???

Last edited:

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
For as much grief as they get...imagine both Leno and Massie going down. I have no clue who would take over one side at Tackle...two sides toasted just might end the season for the offense on the spot.
tenor.gif

Okay, now i think keeping 8 offensive linemen is a good idea, for a second i was thinkin that(8) could be too many...

Last edited:

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
I truly hope Chuck isn't too reckless in close games. His past production speaks for itself though.

Pagano's defenses with the Colts were terrible. Then as soon as Pagano leaves, the defense improves from 30th to 10th.

Bort

Liked Posts:
1) The entire OL is extremely overrated

2) Mitch is extremely underrated and made the OL look good with his awareness and athleticism

Mitch had a sack percentage of only 5.2% last year, then when he got hurt and we had to see the OL try to protect a quarterback who isn't very mobile, Chase Daniel got sacked 9 times in 2 games (on only 76 total attempts).