onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
As i have said in prior threads, the two glaring below average performances in that game were Howard and Parkey.

Both are off the team this season.
I thought Amos had a worse game than those 2

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
This...

That 15 yarder that Amos got on Ertz is most likely an INT with Eddie Jackson.

Yeah, I thought one of the biggest plays of the game was Amos' roughing penalty on Ertz, because IIRC the incompletion would have forced Philly to punt from their own territory. The other big play was Anthony Miller's "non-catch" that would have put the Bears on touchdown's doorstep. I think if either of those plays happen differently, the Bears end up winning the game.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
I think the way the game was going -- OL playing badly, Howard not playing elite, Noles playing well, without Callahan, Jackson and Burton, having to rely on Parkey -- I think Nagy had to become more aggressive, particularly putting the ball in the hand of his playmakers, like Cohen and Miller, see if they can make some people miss and get some big plays and scores. Trubisky continued to play smart (though I'm not saying he wasn't without less than perfect throws or decisions), so take some risks and get up a couple scores.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't think the Bears had any qualms about letting him walk on the offseason. It didn't seem like they made much of an effort to re-sign him prior to free agency.

Although it didn't get enough attention, Amos had a poor playoff game. I thought he performed worse than anyone else on defense and a big reason why the Bears D faltered in the second half.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Yeah, I thought one of the biggest plays of the game was Amos' roughing penalty on Ertz, because IIRC the incompletion would have forced Philly to punt from their own territory. The other big play was Anthony Miller's "non-catch" that would have put the Bears on touchdown's doorstep. I think if either of those plays happen differently, the Bears end up winning the game.

Both of these were huge. Also, Robinson not dragging his 2nd foot inside the five in the first half and the duck Foles threw up between three defenders that didn’t seem interested in making a play on the ball were factors too.