Fuck Shit Ass

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Stupid fucking Bowman what the fuck you moron.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I am not surprised by this thread.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My thinking is that my one of Joker,Boqvist, Beaudin or Mitchell they viewed as having a higher ceiling than Byram.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My thinking is that my one of Joker,Boqvist, Beaudin or Mitchell they viewed as having a higher ceiling than Byram.
Fuck shit ass

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nah...

its just my own laziness...he is the one I looked at the least, and the one I would have liked the most based on my pounding the table for more size over the years.

Ok.

6'4"...200 lbs already. Is he ready to go and play center this year? If so...I understand. And Bovquist scored like 6 goals in his last game...my bet would be they view Bovquist as the #1 sooner than later.

I liked Byram though. Sucks to see him go to the Avs who he will help immensely and gain an elevation advantage.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was hoping for Byram too, but Dach is a solid pick and fills a need.
A big rh center is years overdue.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Like this idiot has been saying, how can you just keep picking D men?

If anything this sent a message to Bovquist and Joker, we expect big things for you, we are already stuck with number one defenders that are not going anywhere.

Now Anisimov can finish off his deal a dach will come up next year.

Dach is probably the only pick out of the top 5 who wont make the roster out of camp, or if he does, it will be the max limit if someone gets injured.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Like this idiot has been saying, how can you just keep picking D men?

If anything this sent a message to Bovquist and Joker, we expect big things for you, we are already stuck with number one defenders that are not going anywhere.

Now Anisimov can finish off his deal a dach will come up next year.

Dach is probably the only pick out of the top 5 who wont make the roster out of camp, or if he does, it will be the max limit if someone gets injured.

No...that is what I was confused about. I thought Dach was a little kid for some reason.

I don't think AA has enough left to beat out Dach even now.
I don't think Kampf can hold Dach's jock strap.
Kruger is listed as a RW.
And Dach would be fine if you stuck him at 1 or 3RW for a bit while green.

Dude is built like Shane Mathews and his favorite player is Jonathon Toews. I'm in.
Byram is going to haunt us, but Dach improves the team short and long term.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think Stan and company probably got this right.
If two of the four D men can pan out top 2 pairings, and Bovquist can bring the offense Byram would have...

My last look at Byram concerned me about the way he scored against inferior competition. He just held onto the puck and floated around until his shot was open and those opportunities don't exist at all in the NHL. In Juniors they couldn't take him off the puck but they will at this level. He was a meteoric riser during the season.

Dach has the best body drafted until Podz who won't be here for 3 years.

Byram was a desperation move in a league over-valuing scoring defenseman. They kept cool and got short and long term help at a difficult position to find. Dach has aspirations of greatness, seems to have a humble good head on his shoulders, and will be taken directly under the wing of Toews.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
my initial reaction was one of ignorance and confusion and laziness...

somehow I confused him with someone else in my research.

Hayden and Dach give the Hawks some beef next year. Kid is ready to go and will make this team at center, or at wing.
No point in this one playing at rockford with all the holes they have on the wing...even if he can't cut it at center, he can be a better skating better finishing Hayden day 1.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
But this was uncalled for crazy bullshit complaining about a stud kid.

2 year self-ban begins now. See you after the Cup victory and draft of 2021

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
So the kid is ok?

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I'm a casual hockey fan, I can admit I don't really pay attention to the draft. So is Dach good or?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm a casual hockey fan, I can admit I don't really pay attention to the draft. So is Dach good or?
He is very very good, and just the flavor of player the Hawks lack at a premium position.
If the Hawks big 4 of Beudin/Mitchell/Joker/Bovquist don't pan out and fortify Keith, then it was a huge mistake.

But in my humbled opinion, I think they got the best center of the group. I really like him more than the U.S.A. development players, even Jack Hughes who is a magical skater and creative...may have problems staying on the ice and getting battered.

This is the guy that will be built to do battering. He is thicker than me by a good measure and just a little shorter. Shane Mathews really is the guy I see. Not only that but big guys tend to need some extra time to develop their coordination, but if Dach got any more than he already has he would be a freak.

You can build a line around him and pick your flavor with CAt and Hayden or both. Or start him at wing next year and he will be a more skilled better skating version of Hayden on the wall.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This young man shows you all you want to know. I like the jersey on the wall behind him, forgive his accent and youth, but Dach is also his favorite player and he went to his favorite team. This video was made before the draft. Calls Dach his favorite junior player.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
its the great passing and vision you like to see there. He won't ever be a great skater but he isn't Bickell or Hayden and he is that size. He churns his feet quick.

When he gets man strength and killer instinct....dude is gonna be stout.

I hope we get to see

Cat-Dach-Kane

someday soon.