Game ball goes to Pagano and Buster Skrine

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Everyone wants to talk about how ballsy Fangio was at the end of the game offensively.

Even with Skrine's gaffe changing momentum, what happened before that was ballsy AF by Pagano having Skrine blitz over and over again, and Buster executed beautifully. Without Nagy's dumb timeout Skrine gets home for a sack on that play. Pagano got things done even with Fangio knowing exactly how to attack his personnel (Fuller)

Anyone else impressed with all that?

@Leomaz please stay out of this one, it's obvious you only watch the games at this point to cape for Trubisky.

Thanks.

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
I was pissed when they called that timeout....but it seemed like Nagy was too. Are we sure he called that one?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I was pissed when they called that timeout....but it seemed like Nagy was too. Are we sure he called that one?
Not positive but the announcers said he did IIRC.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
As for Skrine, he has been a pleasant surprise and is playing on par with how Callahan did last year so far. I was wrong about that signing as of right now.
He's been a nice surprise so far...and Dix hasn't been as bad as many Packer fans told me he'd be

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
If there is any hope, I think winning the way they did was really good for the team. Hopefully it was a confidence booster and a wake up call to get the ball rolling in the right direction. Not too encouraging though.

I'm really down on the O and Trubisky right now (down on Nagy too), but I will respect that fact that 17/18 teams have lost playing in Denver and they're a much better team than last year.

Next week is it for me. O needs to show some life.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
He's been a nice surprise so far...and Dix hasn't been as bad as many Packer fans told me he'd be
Agreed. But Amos has played really well for GB unfortunately.

We definitely lost that hard hitting missile on the back end. Eddie Jackson has played well but at the same time, it seems like he's pressing to make plays a little too much.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Everyone wants to talk about how ballsy Fangio was at the end of the game offensively.

Even with Skrine's gaffe changing momentum, what happened before that was ballsy AF by Pagano having Skrine blitz over and over again, and Buster executed beautifully. Without Nagy's dumb timeout Skrine gets home for a sack on that play. Pagano got things done even with Fangio knowing exactly how to attack his personnel (Fuller)

Anyone else impressed with all that?

@Leomaz please stay out of this one, it's obvious you only watch the games at this point to cape for Trubisky.

Thanks.
I will never do what you tell me to do. Ever.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
There isn’t 1 Bear fan who wasn’t pissed at that timeout.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
not my problem if you want to look stupid.
Look stupid? Really are fucking 12? You sound stupid, but that’s expected. It is what it is and this to shall pass. Look stupid..... Bwahahahahaha

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
What was that shit?

To be fair, Nagy said he wanted Mack on the field for those plays, which is why he called the TO. He said something about feeling like having Mack was more important than the TO or something along those lines.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
To be fair, Nagy said he wanted Mack on the field for those plays, which is why he called the TO. He said something about feeling like having Mack was more important than the TO or something along those lines.
I get that but sometimes out have to just let the defense play.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I believe he was running up to ref calling for it

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Look stupid? Really are fucking 12? You sound stupid, but that’s expected. It is what it is and this to shall pass. Look stupid..... Bwahahahahaha

Firstly, at least halve of your posts are telling other posters "well that was stupid" - so while you are "bwahahahaing" at my '12 year old' type comment, I'm only speaking in a language you have established as a go-to in your own posts.

Secondly, You said the D played like trash yesterday.

Lastly, I'm doubtful that these sorts of posts form you shall pass but I am an eternal optimist.

Thank you so much.