Game of Thrones Thread

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Well I believe Martin is more involved in the prequel as he is one of the executive producers along with Dumb and Dumber so hopefully we get more Martin and D&D.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why did Greyworm go to Nath? His nutless bunch has only known war while they never fight at all. He knows nobody there and, no doubt, there's a butterfly with his name on it.

Did Bran become Bran again when the midget prisoner suggested he'd be King?

Who will take care of Sansa now that all the other wolves have run off? Not as if she ever handled a single thing herself.

Does Arya think the world is flat?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Why did Greyworm go to Nath? His nutless bunch has only known war while they never fight at all. He knows nobody there and, no doubt, there's a butterfly with his name on it.

To protect them from slavers. Missandei said they were a peaceful people which made them subject to raids by slavers from time to time and so I think he is going there to honor her and protect her people.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why would he be. Them fucking up the ending is going to get more people to read his books.
I did this with the Wheel of Time series with Jordan... I will not with Martin. IF he finishes the series, I will pick it up then, if some writer has to finish it based off of his notes... Nope.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:

This is good stuff if you were into the books. They will be breaking down everything chapter by chapter in order. Might be a waste of time if chunky doesn’t finish the books but it’s a good rinse of the shit show d&d did

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils

This explains all of my "fuck this" sentiment for Season 8.