Get it out.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Except we would have won that game with good ole mole eye

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No way of knowing that. Daniel did a lot of bumbling and stumbling so the thought would be Mitch could have done better, even if just with his legs, but no way to know for sure. Not as if Mitch is an elite passer himself. He's had 4 good game. In the other 6 his rating is 73 which, by today's standards, is horrendous. On passes thrown 20 yards are further, Trubisky has a completion % of 38, 25th in the NFL. Hell, who wouldn't hope for better?

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
I'm literally so ****ing mad, totally unrelated to the Bears though.

Joeyo_pr

Liked Posts:
Yes, I agree. I would have started him. But I have the suspicion that Trubs was ready, but Nagy was extra protective. If you want to be overly protective that's fine, but if things go downhill you need to give Trubs a chance to play.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
I ain't mad, I totally #calledit

I thought it was likely they will lose, but I’m still pissed, because they could have won, have they not made that many mistakes.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
No way of knowing that. Daniel did a lot of bumbling and stumbling so the thought would be Mitch could have done better, even if just with his legs, but no way to know for sure. Not as if Mitch is an elite passer himself. He's had 4 good game. In the other 6 his rating is 73 which, by today's standards, is horrendous. On passes thrown 20 yards are further, Trubisky has a completion % of 38, 25th in the NFL. Hell, who wouldn't hope for better?

Mitch is hands down better than chaise. Say that and let's move on

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Being at the game doesn't give you some better magical view of how the game went you dumbass...

Eli played a good game. Barkley played a good game. Shepard played a good game while injured.

For being an "elite defense", none of them should have looed good besides Barkley.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Challenge him to a duel it’s the only option at this point lol

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mitch is hands down better than chaise. Say that and let's move on
Mitch is better than Chase....but Tyler Bray? He practiced Intermittent fasting w/Alex Smith and Nick Foles while w/KC. It helped Foles win a SB. So maybe...

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Mitch is better than Chase....but Tyler Bray? He practiced Intermittent fasting w/Alex Smith and Nick Foles while w/KC. It helped Foles win a SB. So maybe...

Just shut the fuck up already troll

Spirit Hartigan

Liked Posts:
Not so much mad as disappointed. Here's another game that felt like at one point we were in control and then it fell apart. However, there's a difference this year with this team. They are never out of the game. I thought it was over when Gabriel fumbled the ball. Nope, they came back to tie it up. Remember the times when the Bears are down by 3 or 7 and all they need is one score to tie or win, but it never feels like they'll pull it off because they basically never do? This team always has a chance.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just shut the fuck up already troll

Work on your grammar and look up words you don't know the meaning of. I just want the best for the Bears and I don't think that's qbs, who can't complete passes over 20 yards, or QBs who miss 2 games cause of a bruise. So as Ariana would say, ....next

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Being at the game doesn't give you some better magical view of how the game went you dumbass...

Eli played a good game. Barkley played a good game. Shepard played a good game while injured.

I love internet tough guys! They are so cute!

The Giants played bad! They suck.

However, I’ll digest you’re opinion and say they played “good”. So you are saying 3 guys from a 3-8 team played good justifys why a 8-3 team lost?

Please educate me internet tough guy...

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
He is a coward. When message board problems get the best of him, he alts to chadkelly. Ip address

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
I doubt you will see anyone make that claim going forward, this game puts an end to the calls for Chase Daniel as our QB.
I think you underestimate the meatballs on this forum.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

BigTom

Liked Posts:
Mitch was seen throwing before the game. Could he have played? Was he sore after which kept him out? Was Nagy starting Daniel no matter how healthy Mitch was? Guess we will never know.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

If tyler Brady is in ketosis, forget about it! Sign him.