Giant Panda's Musings

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Suggested by a member, thought it was a great idea. Panda you can post whatever Bears related shit you want here. Just don't keep making 1000 threads to troll everyone as it takes up too much space on the servers and it isn't funny or even good trolling.

Chi Town

Kill the Pack! No Mercy!
If panda is the problem, then why not limit his ability to start 1,000 threads? That way there's not seven pages of trolled responses, and we wouldn't be having this issue.

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
If panda is the problem, then why not limit his ability to start 1,000 threads? That way there's not seven pages of trolled responses, and we wouldn't be having this issue.
Well I don't have the power to take away his ability to post threads. Only Rush and Zack do as they are mods. All I can do is well this and warn him/potentially temporarily ban him if he continues to do it even after I made this.

Giant Panda

Is this really necessary? I'm not Arnold at CBMB. I don't have that many ideals for new threads. It's only preseason.

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Is this really necessary? I'm not Arnold at CBMB. I don't have that many ideals for new threads. It's only preseason.
It's easier on me and everyone else this way. Think of it this way, you're special enough already to have your own stickied thread.

Agrey

Beefy
Donator
Panda, are you still trolling on twitter. If so, you should,post your tweets. That's some funny shit!

Evobear

CCS Donator
Donator
If Panda is Firefox on Twitter then yeah that shit is hilarious. Inappropriate and mean... but funny as hell.

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
If Panda is Firefox on Twitter then yeah that shit is hilarious. Inappropriate and mean... but funny as hell.
did you see when he made Johnny Knox's wife curse him out? Inappropriate and mean, but funny. I even feel bad for thinking it was funny.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
I will check this daily as well.

Panda-fan #1