Giants forums. Looks like last years Bears forums

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
1. We're going to lose. Even if Trubisky is out, I think this D is gonna wreck us and we'll see the first bad game from Barkley.
2. Yeah Khalil Mack and the rest of this defense is going to crush us. This is a game where Eli is at physical risk. This is a Super Bowl defense. We'll be lucky to break 14 points.

3. Always respect for the bears and their fans. Good luck. Nice to see you finally have a franchise qb not named Cutler and glad we don’t have to face him.
4. The offense does nothing against this Bears defense.
5. The Bears win by dominating at the LOS. Mack gets a few sacks, and harasses Eli all day. We have trouble moving the ball. Our run defense is gashed, especially at the end when its tired.
6. if we had some semblance of a D defense! This is the type of game we used to win, when you'd least expect it! I just think thy he Bears front 7 will dominate our suspect line and so we won't be able to get anything going consistently on O. Expect Eli to be check down Charlie in this game. So, unless Bears turn it over, I would expect a low scoring Bears victory....something like 17 to 13
7. Bears 27, Giants 13. Chase Daniel will look like a Pro Bowler. The boos will be loud, and they will come early.

8. (( Will be hard to recognize Eli because he'll be wearing #52 all day. ))
9. Bears OL is good, Giants DL is shitty. Bears 31 - Giants 6. Bears stymie Barkley and then come after Eli.

10. I think bears win 31-14 ELi sacked 7 times throws 2 picks

11.Giants playing the Bears in NY. Giants have longtime veteran QB starting and Bears going with a seldom used backup. Bears favored on the road! This must be rock bottom!
12. lose 37 - 13. The Bears defense has a banner day with 7 sacks, 2 FF, and a pick 6.
13. The Bears would destroy the Giants...but the Giants really haven't been "destroyed" all year...and I seriously doubt after last weeks debacle that Shurmur doesn't run the ball more than throw, or more than usual.

So I'm actually thinking Giants may do a decent job controlling the clock, and with Trubisky out it will be closer than most think. I think the Giants either win or end up collapsing again late in the game. I'll say 16-13 Giants
14. I think this team has 1 more win in them. But it’s not this week. I actually think it’s against the Redskins. They are struggling without a QB. Hmmm what a difference a QB makes.

Bears win this one and I have a feeling it will get real ugly. Eli will be under pressure all game and they will focus on stopping Barkley on the ground. That’s not hard to do because Shurmur will not call his number after the half anyway lol. Eli is good for 5 sacks 2 ints and a fumble. One of those ints goes for 6

Bears win

Bears 30
Giants 13
15. Eli will light it up with 2 tds.

But he'll be sacked a lot.

Barkley will do well.
Obj underused.
Others r pedestrian.

Bears 24
Giants 17.

Won't be a game of the week.
Probably ugly, predictable, boring play.
Many punts too.

Read more: http://bbwc.com/thread/2192/predict-score-week-bears-giants#ixzz5YSWadvgF

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Great stuff, I love reading these.

I don't know if the average fan realizes that Chase Daniel is not some run-of-the-mill backup.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Great stuff, I love reading these.

I don't know if the average fan realizes that Chase Daniel is not some run-of-the-mill backup.

Let them think you’re weak when you know you’re strong.

Prison_Mike

Liked Posts:
They like the Bears more than some of the posters here.

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

delbjork1937

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Whst Giants forums? Big blue interactive, sucks. And there was another that just folded last year.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Giants are only a few pieces away from being elite this could be an upset.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
#8 is hilarious.

Like another guy said, Bears will concentrate on stopping Barkley, which they are very capable of doing. Then carve out a 16 pt lead (8 + 8), and then they are able to turn up the pressure on Manning. But it's really just business as usual for the D, as they seem to be able to stop and run and pressure the QB without having to tip to an extreme.

delbjork1937

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Do you go to forum to forum trolling?

No, I go because the internet allows me that choice. I go because one site alone is boring. Sports isn't a gang war to be taken seriously. Trolling is a form of lying. I do not troll.
May as well explore the internet because it's there and I can.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Difference if that they didn't draft a QB with the 2nd pick in the draft. They took a RB after a year of horrible QB play and an immobile old vet. :rofl:

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
Every game in the nfl is hard to win especially on the road. Plus, teams play harder trying to knock off playoff teams.

This won’t be as easy as it seems. Giants are much better than their record and Eli has actually played pretty well. We need to be careful.

Our offense is nowhere near as potent with Daniel at the helm. He can’t save third downs with his feet or evade some sacks. He also doesn’t throw deep very often to soften up defenses.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
No, I go because the internet allows me that choice. I go because one site alone is boring. Sports isn't a gang war to be taken seriously. Trolling is a form of lying. I do not troll.
May as well explore the internet because it's there and I can.

Mandatory meeting tonight to go over any last minute script changes for tomorrow