Guys I Don't Need to See Anymore

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
Taylor Gabriel [IR]-Wims, Ridley. Call Up Ives

Bradley Sowell [IR]-Dax Raymond off the PR

Aaron Lynch and his 6 offside penalties

Time to get the young guys as many reps as we can get. None of those guys are bringing anything to the team what so ever.

Lynch has kept the other teams offense in the field several time this season with his dumb offside penalties.

LeSueur

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Toronto Blue Jays
  1. Toronto Raptors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Ottawa Senators
  1. Syracuse Orange
Big advocate for Duke to see more PT in these last few games
I liked some of the things Lucas did at RT yesterday. Keep him in and see if he can sustain it.
Can Horstead continue to take advantage of these opportunities as a pass catching TE.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Trubisky is not, and won't be, pin point accurate to hit a Hobbit 50 yards downfield.

Put the big bodies on the field.
Trubisky will play like Jan Brady for 3/4 of a game, then look like Tom Brady in the 2 min drill. I don't get it.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

You guys are acting like the guy is a total bust because he's had some drops in a season that many players aren't playing their best ball for the Bears. I agree that he should be one of the cuts this offseason but the guy can still ball out and has had a pretty damn good career even before we got him.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Trubisky will play like Jan Brady for 3/4 of a game, then look like Tom Brady in the 2 min drill. I don't get it.

It's because when necessary, Nagy will call actual downfield plays instead of 3 yard passes, 1 yard runs up the middle or WR screens for 1 yard..

The guy is just too stubborn to admit that his scheme doesn't work

2Deep

Liked Posts:

Time to get the young guys as many reps as we can get. None of those guys are bringing anything to the team what so ever.

Totally agree with this.
Wims also played well yesterday

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
You guys are acting like the guy is a total bust because he's had some drops in a season that many players aren't playing their best ball for the Bears. I agree that he should be one of the cuts this offseason but the guy can still ball out and has had a pretty damn good career even before we got him.

I wouldn't have an issue with Gabriel if he was the only midget receiver or gimmicky type guy we had. But we have so many. It's like that's all Nagy wants. Which then turns our offense into a gimmick. And if the gimmick doesn't work, then it just shits the bed and falls apart.

SEE: All of 2019.

Cohen, Gabriel, Patterson. Play ONE of those fucking guys on offense SOMETIMES. Not one of the three for 80% of our offensive snaps. AND DON'T FUCKING PLAY ANY OF THEM AT RB TO RUN THEM UP THE GUT! Jesus fucking Christ... lol.

It's Matt Nagy out-coaching himself.

Applefan

Liked Posts:
Ridley's skill set is too redundant to what we have in Wims.

CAP BOSO

Liked Posts:

I'm done seeing Nagy put his face 1 inch from that play sheet, meticulously take a note after calling a HB dive up the middle that went for 0.1 yds then run that same play again next drive. I could swear he is writing "THIS SHIT DOESN'T WORK".

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

It's just Windy keeping his drama king title. While I believe Gabriel's value can be replaced let's not pretend he hasn't impacted games for us

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
It's just Windy keeping his drama king title. While I believe Gabriel's value can be replaced let's not pretend he hasn't impacted games for us
Yes, twice a year.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
The concussions are piling up almost as fast as the drops for Gabriel.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
If you haven't seen a fourth round receiver by now, he's either injured or he sucks.

He's not on the injury list. I'll let you connect the dots.
wrong. He is in the dog house for questioning with Nagy route running philosophies.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I was hoping to see more of Ridley, but when he missed getting on the field after a time out, who knows if he will even get a shot. If the best corner covers Robinson and second best covers Miller, there should be plenty of space for Ridley and Wims to work.
Did he miss getting on the field or did they run him out to make 11 real quick?