Halas Hall apparently concerned with Mitch

Rob Noxious

Liked Posts:
So QBs who start out mediocre are destined to become hall of famers, because there are some hall of famers who started slow?
No, they don’t all become hall of famers. I think I just like his flashes from last season given his short time starting in college and in this system. I also think he’s willing to do whatever it takes to succeed.I have come to accept he is our quarterback for the time being and it’s easier to try and support him than bitch about him and dwell on the fact that the Bears could have drafted Mahomes or Watson.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
For the people ITT criticizing Dan I would like to point out he was one of the only beat guys at TC who pointed out the D looked better than last season and that the offense was shaky at best, Mitch in particular.

Good thing you and he know that the game against GB and training camp is going to be the blueprint for the entire season.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
My hat's in that ring. I think he sucks. Every QB will have a decent game here and there. Overall I think Trubisky is a bottom 10 starter and will never be a legit franchise QB.

I mean...

Molding your opinion based off new evidence would be reasonable, objective, rational...everything you’re not.

Your statement above does not read as such. Who are you crappin? Lol

Last edited:

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I mean...

Molding your opinion based off new evidence would be reasonable, objective, rational...everything you’re not.

I think most would disagree with you there. It's obvious that you have some issue with me that you can't help yourself from prodding every few days. Most likely because I point out your ongoing, colossal failures in QB worship. You rank among posters similarly to where Trubisky does among QBs.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I think most would disagree with you there. It's obvious that you have some issue with me that you can't help yourself from prodding every few days. Most likely because I point out your ongoing, colossal failures in QB worship. You rank among posters similarly to where Trubisky does among QBs.
I think you inadvertently gave him a compliment. Saying he’s a top 25 poster out of 8,000 total members is quite the praise.

da_bears6

Liked Posts:
Nagy has seen Trubisky all off season and thought that what he rolled out with week 1 was a good idea.

All these new toys and he couldn't get out of his own way and just play football. This goes back to Kansas City and his inability to make adjustments while completely disregarding the run.

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
Its almost like we could of drafted Watson at 3 and kept our 3rd and 4th round draft picks..

oh wait.........

da_bears6

Liked Posts:
Its almost like we could of drafted Watson at 3 and kept our 3rd and 4th round draft picks..

oh wait.........

This is what I wanted but once the Bears drafted Trubisky he's the guy in Chicago.

We all could of have bought bitcoin years ago and retired but we didn't. We keep going with what we got.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I still kinda feel like Nagy used that game as a sort of exam for trubs

like an ok, fuck it. its on you to put everything together and dominate this game. lets fuckin see what you got kid. time to grow up.

and trubs failed miserably

but its better to find out now rather than in 3 years

lets see if this kid is gon cry in the corner or rise up

Tostada

Liked Posts:
I still kinda feel like Nagy used that game as a sort of exam for trubs

like an ok, fuck it. its on you to put everything together and dominate this game. lets fuckin see what you got kid. time to grow up.

and trubs failed miserably

but its better to find out now rather than in 3 years

lets see if this kid is gon cry in the corner or rise up
I cant believe Trubs called 33 straight pass plays...

Defense Wins

Liked Posts:
Mitch got rattled early...but the lack of live action showed. He was still on island time with his dropbacks and reads. Nagy needs to reconsider this no preseason shit. You got to have live bullets wizzing by you to know shit is real. He looked he was at practice and suprised that someone was actually gonna hit him.