Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Im sure all of the CCS RACIST Trump voters are excited to celebrate hating Mexicans today. You guys make me sick.

Immigrants built this nation, remember THAT.

I didn’t vote for Trump and I’m certainly not a racist but I find your act tiresome. Go somewhere else with this bullshit.

Last edited:

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’m didn’t vote for Trump and I’m certainly not a racist but I find your act tiresome. Go somewhere else with this bullshit.

Not surprised that you find anti racism tiresome. Bet you hate anthem kneelers too.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Not surprised that you find anti racism tiresome. Bet you hate anthem kneelers too.

Sorry that doesn’t bother me either. Keep fishing...

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I didn’t vote for Trump and I’m certainly not a racist but I find your act tiresome. Go somewhere else with this bullshit.

“I’m not racist but” is the calling card of a racist. That and worshipping a mediocre white QB while you bash two future HOF QBs that happen to be black like your best friends @WestCoastBearsFan and @msadows

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Happy 4th of July to all the racist Trump supporters out there who will wear the flag over their disgusting sweaty bodies all why complaining about how Kaepernick and Megan Rapinoe are disrespecting the flag with peaceful protests.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Happy 243rd birthday to the United States of America. I will celebrate by spending most of the day smoking her beautiful marijuana and drinking someone else's beer.

????????
Yer dang right.
America- Land of the free beer and home of the bravest ganja.

cubby chubby

Liked Posts:
Happy 4th of July to all the racist Trump supporters out there who will wear the flag over their disgusting sweaty bodies all why complaining about how Kaepernick and Megan Rapinoe are disrespecting the flag with peaceful protests.
Somebody needs a huggie.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Happy 243rd birthday to the United States of America. I will celebrate by spending most of the day smoking her beautiful marijuana and drinking someone else's beer.

????????
Name the beer. That's the important part.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
“I’m not racist but” is the calling card of a racist. That and worshipping a mediocre white QB while you bash two future HOF QBs that happen to be black like your best friends @WestCoastBearsFan and @msadows

You’re a complete idiot. Do not project that nonsense on me. I’m pro choice, support gay marriage, my wife and I volunteer at our local food pantry, we deliver for Meals on Wheels and are involved in the Kids Hope mentoring program. I own two businesses (in Illinois and Florida) and we hire based on talent. We do not tolerate discrimination in any form. My general manager in Orlando was a married gay female that left us when her partner found her dream job in Seattle. Two of our outstanding young executives are females of color. We just donated 5,000 dollars to help re-build a housing facility for the homeless that was damaged by fire in Orlando.

For years we donated money, equipment and labor to support a home for children with severe autism in Cary, Illinois. The home was recently folded into a healthcare group that now covers all of the expenses.

What do you do to help others? Is your idea of promoting a cause trying to race bait on a football forum?

For the record. I was one of the only posters on this board that wanted the Bears to draft Mahomes and I was also a huge proponent of Watson. However, I refuse to shit all over Trubisky because he wasn’t my guy. I can see the talent and his development curve.