Happy 4th of July......

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
@HeHateMe will be disappointed that u werent drinking HAMMS.
I'm drinking from a keg of yuengling which I think comes from an original colony/state which is actually what is being celebrated today. The United States actually came about later, not that the CCS RACISTS would know that lol.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Canada does seem like a very non-racist country. Gavin McInnes lets the team down, but other than that, not many in my experience.
There are plenty of racists in Canada.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Canada does seem like a very non-racist country. Gavin McInnes lets the team down, but other than that, not many in my experience.
There are plenty of racists in Canada.

Modo is correct, but the majority don't listen to them much, give them any credence, or coddle their fears. The hatred of East Asians by some here is quite ugly, but their voices are not prominent.

Gavin McInnes was born in England, and is now pretty well American. But we have a few of those guys, and a few women also. As a side note, he was once in a band called Anal Chinook.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Modo is correct, but the majority don't listen to them much, give them any credence, or coddle their fears. The hatred of East Asians by some here is quite ugly, but their voices are not prominent.

Gavin McInnes was born in England, and is now pretty well American. But we have a few of those guys, and a few women also.

This. Canadian racists don’t really have a voice or even a pseudo-voice.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
You’re a complete idiot. Do not project that nonsense on me. I’m pro choice, support gay marriage, my wife and I volunteer at our local food pantry, we deliver for Meals on Wheels and are involved in the Kids Hope mentoring program. I own two businesses (in Illinois and Florida) and we hire based on talent. We do not tolerate discrimination in any form. My general manager in Orlando was a married gay female that left us when her partner found her dream job in Seattle. Two of our outstanding young executives are females of color. We just donated 5,000 dollars to help re-build a housing facility for the homeless that was damaged by fire in Orlando.

For years we donated money, equipment and labor to support a home for children with severe autism in Cary, Illinois. The home was recently folded into a healthcare group that now covers all of the expenses.

What do you do to help others? Is your idea of promoting a cause trying to race bait on a football forum?

For the record. I was one of the only posters on this board that wanted the Bears to draft Mahomes and I was also a huge proponent of Watson. However, I refuse to shit all over Trubisky because he wasn’t my guy. I can see the talent and his development curve.

Congratulations.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Happy 4th of July.

Also calling bullshit on Canadians not being racist. There is plenty of hatred for French Canadians and the multitude of Asians that flooded into Canada.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Im sure all of the CCS RACIST Trump voters are excited to celebrate hating Mexicans today. You guys make me sick.

Immigrants built this nation, remember THAT.
And Trump is trying to rebuild it as it fell apart from not being built right the first time.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just had a flyover by 2 ww2 fighters with 2 F15s trailing them. We have a fighter pilot that was a hero who has an airport near us. Did work for him for over 30 years.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Happy 4th of July.

Also calling bullshit on Canadians not being racist. There is plenty of hatred for French Canadians and the multitude of Asians that flooded into Canada.

Yeah, that's been covered already, but thanks for educating us on that. lol, the French Canadian thing is a bit more nuanced than that. And French Canadians are not a race. Is there anything you are not an expert in?

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
“I’m not racist but” is the calling card of a racist. That and worshipping a mediocre white QB while you bash two future HOF QBs that happen to be black like your best friends @WestCoastBearsFan and @msadows
It really is true you learn something new everyday. Today I learned I’m a racist for supporting my favorite NFL team’s QB.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yeah, that's been covered already, but thanks for educating us on that. lol, the French Canadian thing is a bit more nuanced than that. And French Canadians are not a race. Is there anything you are not an expert in?

I have a handful of Canadian friends so I'm informed. Don't worry. You're not one of them.