Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
You’re a complete idiot. Do not project that nonsense on me. I’m pro choice, support gay marriage, my wife and I volunteer at our local food pantry, we deliver for Meals on Wheels and are involved in the Kids Hope mentoring program. I own two businesses (in Illinois and Florida) and we hire based on talent. We do not tolerate discrimination in any form. My general manager in Orlando was a married gay female that left us when her partner found her dream job in Seattle. Two of our outstanding young executives are females of color. We just donated 5,000 dollars to help re-build a housing facility for the homeless that was damaged by fire in Orlando.

For years we donated money, equipment and labor to support a home for children with severe autism in Cary, Illinois. The home was recently folded into a healthcare group that now covers all of the expenses.

What do you do to help others? Is your idea of promoting a cause trying to race bait on a football forum?

For the record. I was one of the only posters on this board that wanted the Bears to draft Mahomes and I was also a huge proponent of Watson. However, I refuse to shit all over Trubisky because he wasn’t my guy. I can see the talent and his development curve.
because he's a swine,
hQ5hSPeqMj-6.png

he likes to beat people and go home and log-on to CCS and try to take it out on us...

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I've seen @CRM 114 send numerous truckloads of thoughts and good vibes to people after tragedy strikes. Most of the time even prayers as well. Money doesn't buy everything, dude.
not trying to shit on anyone, but playthrough2001 is actually on his feet using real efforts to make a difference ....

okay i lied, i know i give CRM 114 crap but hell..i don't trust cops. I don't even fucking know the guy but FUCK COPS man, got jumped by them assholes before and wrongly convicted but that shit got cleared from my name and those cops still have their fucking job.