Hawks need to learn to win in regulation

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
100000% agreed.... thhe current regime thinks they are king shit of poop island.

Take yourself down a peg, drop the arrogance and start kicking ass!!!!

Glad someone else noticed this!

TCD

Liked Posts:
Oh by the way for all you fans who under estimated the ducks and have been yapping about the series possibly being 3-1 Hawks before tonights game?

It could very well be 5-0 Ducks right now.

Can't depend on overtime wins in a conference final in this league.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Oh by the way for all you fans who under estimated the ducks and have been yapping about the series possibly being 3-1 Hawks before tonights game?

And a few bounces the other way (including the one of a shinpad in OT tonight) could've had the Hawks leading in this series as well. Anaheim's offensive depth was better than I expected but the defense is still shit. And this team isn't going quietly.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
And a few bounces the other way (including the one of a shinpad in OT tonight) could've had the Hawks leading in this series as well. Anaheim's offensive depth was better than I expected but the defense is still shit. And this team isn't going quietly.

What gives, Dfüher? I thought the Hawks were going to dominate the Ducks on the way to an easy cup win?

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
What gives, Dfüher? I thought the Hawks were going to dominate the Ducks on the way to an easy cup win?

Well it'd be real hard for them to win the Cup in a Western Conference Final.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Looks like the Hawks STEMAROLLER is out of gas. Too bad our dumb moderator didn't allow it. Thanks a lot DMelt

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Looks like the Hawks STEMAROLLER is out of gas. Too bad our dumb moderator didn't allow it. Thanks a lot DMelt

You said that for Game 4, too. How'd that one end up?

Adun

Liked Posts:

It could have been 4-1 Hawks too. Just the bounce of the puck

TCD

Liked Posts:
It could have been 4-1 Hawks too. Just the bounce of the puck

Hawks have had their fair share of puck bounces this series as have the Ducks. Maybe they need to win in regulation like the Ducks have 2 times. Maybe its time to face the facts that the Ducks are better than 75% of Hawk fans thought they were because 75% of Hawk fans weren't paying attention to them this year.

Hawks are still going to win this in 7 but if you can't take your hats off to the oppenent sometimes then you are missing the sport.

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
Obviously they just need more "fresh legs" than they got in game 3. Maybe give 4-5 regulars the night off.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Hawks are still going to win this in 7 but if you can't take your hats off to the oppenent sometimes then you are missing the sport.

Oh but it's so much fun to be a smug, arrogant prick.

Adun

Liked Posts:
Hawks have had their fair share of puck bounces this series as have the Ducks. Maybe they need to win in regulation like the Ducks have 2 times. Maybe its time to face the facts that the Ducks are better than 75% of Hawk fans thought they were because 75% of Hawk fans weren't paying attention to them this year.

Me before the series started

Ducks are better than last year when they took the Kings to game 7 after going down 2-0 (first game should have won actually, Kings tied with an empty net then won in ot.)

Don't know who to pick, so Hawks in 7

With that said, I overestimated them, Hawks could have had the series wrapped already if they weren't so fucking busy flipping switches on and off and if Q wasn't a moron in search of fresh legs at the farmers market

supraman

Liked Posts:

Anyone with a brain knew to fear the ducks. The hawks piss me off, they play best when they dictate a fast paced game and they just dont do that anymore

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:

I mean...sure. However, that is certainly a much further stretch than having the Ducks close it out with a couple of bounces.

At some point, you have to realize that there are other teams out there that are damn good, as good, possibly better than the Blackhawks. The Blackhawks are not the only team in the NHL. The Ducks are showing right now that they are in the same conversation and that it is going to be another dog fight come game 6 and hopefully game 7.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
I mean...sure. However, that is certainly a much further stretch than having the Ducks close it out with a couple of bounces.

At some point, you have to realize that there are other teams out there that are damn good, as good, possibly better than the Blackhawks. The Blackhawks are not the only team in the NHL. The Ducks are showing right now that they are in the same conversation and that it is going to be another dog fight come game 6 and hopefully game 7.

The Ducks are not in this conversation unless they win the series.

They're close. But the Hawks were also close to repeating as Cup champions last year.