Hawks vs Avalanche, 11/29. 11/30

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Home and home vs the Avalanche in a black friday 3:00 start today, then turning around at 8pm tomorrow.

dont see the western conference then get too many back to backs.

Should be Lenhars turn, Hawks recalled Wedin, so now two forwards on the bench to sit Kubalik I guess. I guess we see if he or Highmore get the start today.

WesIsaLeo

Liked Posts:
Well this looks like a fine old mess in the making. Colorado running wild in the O-zone.

Typical for me; unable to watch Chicago's recent wins but am able to relax at home today and witness them looking discombobulated in prison uniforms. Who knows, maybe they flip the script and win 10-2. Fingers crossed...

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Don't have any proof of this, just my impression. Cory has problems with Colorado. No idea how Lechner does against them, but I would not have played Cory in either game. I mean you got two good goalies, there's no need flip them back n forth every game. Play the guy that gives you the best shot at winning on that day.

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Hawks with early turnovers cost them today, Jonathan Toews needs to be moved for someone who can actually help this team win, JC still needs to be fired, Nylander needs to be sent packing, Gus needs to be sent packing, KOKO needs to be sent down and never permitted to come back.
This team has zero chances of beating any team with speed and finesse, no Ratanaan, No Landeskol and they still get there asses handed to them. Pathethic.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
Well. to be fair, there's nothing they can do about moving Toews atm. However, nearly every Hawks fan advocated for moving Gus while his value was at its apex, and nearly all threw up in their mouths when we traded Joker for Bustlander. And no one wanted to see Koko on the roster either.

So, yeah, most message board fans know more than Stan I guess.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Avs are example of the how hockey should be played: speed and aggressive forecheck. Neither of those the Hawks can sustain a full 60 in spurts yes, but not the whole game. Would like JC to move Cat away from Kaner at this point. Feels like Cat is an anchor right now for Kaner

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Well. to be fair, there's nothing they can do about moving Toews atm. However, nearly every Hawks fan advocated for moving Gus while his value was at its apex, and nearly all threw up in their mouths when we traded Joker for Bustlander. And no one wanted to see Koko on the roster either.

So, yeah, most message board fans know more than Stan I guess.

There are reports that Stan is talking to a certain canadian GM about a certain Gustaffson in a trade.
I would be fine if its to let Bovquist or Beaudin grow with the team all year. Just need his replacement to add to the powerplay and add offense.

I am not convinced with Dach, I just feel like its Stan wanting the guy here and in the lineup to rub everyones faces in the fact he picked the right guy over Byram.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Enjoy the game tonight boys. I'm taking my sons to the rink for some stick time tonight; probably wont make it back home till the 2nd/3rd period.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Enjoy the game tonight boys. I'm taking my sons to the rink for some stick time tonight; probably wont make it back home till the 2nd/3rd period.

Have fun there. I fear you won't be missing much being at the rink.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Have fun there. I fear you won't be missing much being at the rink.
Yeah think my sons can skate better than Seabrookzival at this point

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Was Makar all I made him up to be?

I missed last night, heavy betting elsewhere, but I took some longshots tonight on the Hawks with my man Lehner. #mentalhealth.

Just smoked a glass tube hash blunt in the closet so let's just say I'm right and ready for this one. #mentalhealth

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lehner!!

#mentalhealth

POST!!! WILD START

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
I turned on the game.. saw it was 3-1 and thought it was a replay

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
pathetic.

....we're a less than .500 club.

Fire the coach and the GM.

...and another Avalanche goal while I type this comment.

I predict Marc Crawford is behind the bench Monday night as head coach.

WesIsaLeo

Liked Posts:
Wow. Just wow. In a wow this is bad way.

Whatever team showed up vs. Dallas stayed behind. Colorado is this good w/o some of their best and/or Chicago is past time to make changes. I'm thinking the latter. Serious changes for a brighter future because this ain't it.

Sell Gustafsson while they can and preferably for someone who can relight Toews. No-one expected the same 80-plus points or better but he'll barely crack 40 at this rate. This Jekyll and Hyde hockey has to stop somehow.

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
6-1 Colliton may get fired in teh intermission

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This is really ugly. They won't do anything till the off season so whatever interest I still had in this team is quickly evaporating. They really need to a White Sox like tank job....just wish now it had started in the previous off season. They need to get young and fast again and that is gonna take awhile. Maybe they can dump some dead weight at the trading deadline....maybe find some team still in contention with injury trouble and not afraid to spend to fix it.

The good thing about these two games is that it should awaken ownership on just how far away they really are from where they need to be. Band-aids won't fix it....it will take a complete over haul. The next question is.....are the right people in place in the front office to do what needs to be done.

I don't think they are.....