1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
if you are a Comcast user

I"m saving almost $600/year on my cell phone bill through Comcast mobile vs Verizon on 2 phones. Wife and I were paying $84/mo for 2 lines on Verizon unlimited everything. I switched us over to Comcast Mobile to see if we could live within the restrictions for $35/mo, saving $600/year

Comcast mobile provides unlimited text and calls as part of the basic package. They limit you to 3gb of data per month, then it gets expensive approaching Verizon. So, how do you stay under 3gb which isnt a lot? Comcast has 21 million customers and in their system each one of those 21 million customers becomes a hot spot for their system. So, my house is a hot spot and most retail sites in Chicago have the ability to connect to Comcast. When I'm at home I connect via comcast wifi.

Where I'm not covered on data is driving in my car or sitting in a park, so I dont use any data in those places. I have been testing the last 3 months and have been able to stay well below the 3gb threshold. Right now I'm halfway through a billing cycle and have only used .43gb of my 3gb limit.

If you can live with those restrictions you can save $600 every year

As a public service to all my friends on CCS

I give and I give and I give.....but that's just who I am

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
if you are a Comcast user

I"m saving almost $600/year on my cell phone bill through Comcast mobile vs Verizon on 2 phones. Wife and I were paying $84/mo for 2 lines on Verizon unlimited everything. I switched us over to Comcast Mobile to see if we could live within the restrictions for $35/mo, saving $600/year

Comcast mobile provides unlimited text and calls as part of the basic package. They limit you to 3gb of data per month, then it gets expensive approaching Verizon. So, how do you stay under 3gb which isnt a lot? Comcast has 21 million customers and in their system each one of those 21 million customers becomes a hot spot for their system. So, my house is a hot spot and most retail sites in Chicago have the ability to connect to Comcast. When I'm at home I connect via comcast wifi.

Where I'm not covered on data is driving in my car or sitting in a park, so I dont use any data in those places. I have been testing the last 3 months and have been able to stay well below the 3gb threshold. Right now I'm halfway through a billing cycle and have only used .43gb of my 3gb limit.

If you can live with those restrictions you can save $600 every year

As a public service to all my friends on CCS

I give and I give and I give.....but that's just who I am
I already only pay 35 bux a line and that comes with unlimited data anywhere. Had this deal for years. Bonus: I dont need to pay for comcast either, or any other cable/dish service.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Ommy better be careful when cops come to check on him in his audi backed into a parking lot of a forest preserve because he can no longer tell them he is pulled off the road to use the internet...

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I already only pay 35 bux a line and that comes with unlimited data anywhere. Had this deal for years. Bonus: I dont need to pay for comcast either, or any other cable/dish service.
Imagine thinking you are saving money by paying for cable in 2020 lol. Old people kill me

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
My company pays for my phone. Thanks
When I was working, my company paid for much of the things in my life: car, insurance, internet, phone, gas, country club membership, golf trips all over America to the best resorts in America, thousands of meals, custom golf balls with my name on them, award trips to Orlando, San Diego, Phoenix, Napa Valley, Rolex Presidential for sales award, endless table dancings at the best men's clubs

Glad they paid for your phone

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
OP posts pictures of cars he doesn't own.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
"Wealth, in even the most improbable cases, manages to convey the aspect of intelligence."

Ommy clings to this truism. All of his posts display clearly that he is a nitwit, so he lies online about wealth, repeatedly, because a small few will be impressed. It's all he has, because intelligence is not part of his make up.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
"Wealth, in even the most improbable cases, manages to convey the aspect of intelligence."

Ommy clings to this truism. All of his posts display clearly that he is a nitwit, so he lies online about wealth, repeatedly, because a small few will be impressed. It's all he has, because intelligence is not part of his make up.

I don’t think anyone here is impressed nor convinced he’s rich and that’s saying something with how idiotic some posters here are.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I don’t think anyone here is impressed nor convinced he’s rich and that’s saying something with how idiotic some posters here are.

Urblock is impressed with the Ponce's's imitation boot straps, or garters.