Here are the best list of reasons why it was smart of Pace to choose Trubisky over Watson

BearClaw55

SELL THE TEAM
Donator
Liked Posts:
In another thread someone posted Pace's draft picks on the O side of the ball and their relative impact. Whitehair was the only name that stood out. THAT'S BAD DRAFTING FOLKS

Trubisky, Kevin White, Shaheen, those are big whiffs!

Kevin White is already out of the league.
Shaheen has 26 catches for 249 yards in 3 years. He has yet to play a full season.

Damn....

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I did but there’s a lot of mouth breathing meatballs here who didn’t
Yeah those guys that dont like black QBs deserve to have Mayo Mitch.

Actually they deserve to burn in heck but I guess watching horrible football is kind of like heck for those meatballs...

Neckbeard

Liked Posts:
Judging by Watson’s pass performance last night, it was below mediocre.... but his scrambling and running is what got them back into the game and eventually won it for them.

I don’t think it will carry the team much farther than it has though. Still a solid team all around but I don’t see them contending for the AFC championship or SB.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
I watched that game thinking that this is jut the Black version of Trubisky.. played like dog shit for most of the game had his D bail him out and then played good at the end to win the game.. Only difference between this playoff game and the one that Mitch played was their kicker didnt bounce the ball off the upright

And before you label me a a Mitch homer I was done with him this year by game 3 or maybe 4.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
. . . in the year 2023 . . .

Watson will have won his first MVP.
Mahomes will have given Reid his first Super Bowl.
Trubisky will be runner up salesman of the year in Nagys real estate company “Be You Homes” LLC

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Ok good, because I actually applaud Pace for going out and doing it. I just think his evaluation was shit.
Oh yeah, I'm not against Pace getting his guy, I just wish it was someone who actually was good

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Trubisky will be runner up salesman of the year in Nagys real estate company “Be You Homes” LLC

This made me laugh

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Yep, could have had either of 2 elite QBs. Instead we drafted an average backup QB who probably shouldn't be starting for any team right now.
Why did you draft Mitch? When are you going to resign your position ?

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:

Wrong. Trubisky’s next (and final) job is tending the fryer at McDonald’s.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
Bears fans are the most miserable retards. We didn't draft him 3 fucking years ago. Get over it. Jesus.

I - and most of my fellow posters - are over it. You seem selective in your condescension of narratives among Bears fans.

The ones who will never forget how Pace fucked up pisses you off? Ok, whatever. The ones who keep trying to spin Watson as overrated as if it justifies Mitch's struggles doesn't piss you off? Ok, fine too.

I don't really care why these things are true, but condescending douchebags that click their tongues about how other Bears fans post on a Bears message board pisses me off. Just FYI, no more solicited than your FYI was.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I - and most of my fellow posters - are over it. You seem selective in your condescension of narratives among Bears fans.

The ones who will never forget how Pace fucked up pisses you off? Ok, whatever. The ones who keep trying to spin Watson as overrated as if it justifies Mitch's struggles doesn't piss you off? Ok, fine too.

I don't really care why these things are true, but condescending douchebags that click their tongues about how other Bears fans post on a Bears message board pisses me off. Just FYI, no more solicited than your FYI was.

I'm just tired of the "we didn't draft Watson/Mahomes WAHHHHH" shit. It's so fucking played out. I mean, fuck Pace. I know he should have drafted Watson or Mahomes. He shouldn't have drafted Shaheen or Kevin White. He shouldn't have hired Fox or Nagy.

But all of that happened. And we all have to live with it. Incessantly crying about it and being miserable cunts about it 24/7 is stupid. Most of the discussions we have that devolve into nonsense about Trubisky are a symptom of grown ass men that can't let shit like this go. Lol. It's pathetic.