Hey guys

LondonBrett

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Miami Dolphins
Hey everyone,

I’m Brett from London. I won’t pretend I know every single thing about baseball but I do enjoy watching and following the game! (Even though quite a few of my friends think it’s boring ?)

A big part of signing up to this website admittedly is because I did a soccer accumulator + American football ( of course in England we call soccer football haha ?). Anyway, I’ve picked your cubs to win the division! What’s your take on that? Seems like it’s going to be a tight race all the way to the end?! Or do you think that you’ll start playing better and pull away?! I’ve signed up to MLB tv so I’ll be watching your games from across the pond ?

I have to say I was very impressed when you guys picked up Kimbrel! He could be the potential difference maker in my opinion...now just go out and pinch Kershaw from the Dodgers please haha! ?

Looking forward to interacting with you guys on here during games etc ? (even though I’m hours ahead in London hahaha

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hey everyone,

I’m Brett from London. I won’t pretend I know every single thing about baseball but I do enjoy watching and following the game! (Even though quite a few of my friends think it’s boring ?)

A big part of signing up to this website admittedly is because I did a soccer accumulator + American football ( of course in England we call soccer football haha ?). Anyway, I’ve picked your cubs to win the division! What’s your take on that? Seems like it’s going to be a tight race all the way to the end?! Or do you think that you’ll start playing better and pull away?! I’ve signed up to MLB tv so I’ll be watching your games from across the pond ?

I have to say I was very impressed when you guys picked up Kimbrel! He could be the potential difference maker in my opinion...now just go out and pinch Kershaw from the Dodgers please haha! ?

Looking forward to interacting with you guys on here during games etc ? (even though I’m hours ahead in London hahaha

Ahoy m8!!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Mods, this is the worst alt attempt ever and insulting to your intelligence. I mean, seriously? @brett05 just throws "london" in front and loses the "05" and thinks we will fall for it? He doesnt even type like he is British.

I say as punishment u ban the original account and let him keep this one.

LondonBrett

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Miami Dolphins
Mods, this is the worst alt attempt ever and insulting to your intelligence. I mean, seriously? @brett05 just throws "london" in front and loses the "05" and thinks we will fall for it? He doesnt even type like he is British.

Haha is that the famous American humour? ?

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Welcome! Cubs are taking the division, no doubt in my mind.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets

Shut up, LeomazLapper

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Hey everyone,

How do you eat your steaks?

LondonBrett

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Miami Dolphins
@LondonBrett what is the best local pizza chain restaurant near you?

I love a restaurant called L’artista situated in Golders Green but also we have a chain called Pizza Express which also do good pizza :)

When I’ve been to west palm beach I have a soft spot for the ribs at the outback ?

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
I love a restaurant called L’artista situated in Golders Green but also we have a chain called Pizza Express which also do good pizza :)

When I’ve been to west palm beach I have a soft spot for the ribs at the outback ?

How come pizza places in Europe dont serve chicken wings?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Personally I like my steaks medium well done...not a massive fan of thick steaks though!
You?
I like them blue, unless I'm with people who are a little skittish about seeing me eat it that way.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Hey everyone,

Welcome! Will you be going to Cubs-Cardinals next year?

LondonBrett

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Miami Dolphins
How come pizza places in Europe dont serve chicken wings?

Sorry for the long response..took a little break during the all star break!

I’m not sure tbh but we do of course have tasty chicken wings at TGI Fridays ?

Ready for the second half of the season? ?

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Sorry for the long response..took a little break during the all star break!

I’m not sure tbh but we do of course have tasty chicken wings at TGI Fridays ?

Ready for the second half of the season? ?

Whoa holy chit... u guys have Fridays in London?

Protip: at fridays ask for the wings well done and with carolina reaper sauce