Hibernation Thread-See ya

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
I truly love CCS. I get far more from it than I give all of you. The jokes, the news, the insight. All of it is great aside from the occasional assclown. That said, the Bears loss hurt and I need to log off. I am sure there are others who are feeling like they just got shit-canned like me. At the end of today, I'm logging off and hibernating until at least the draft, perhaps August. So, thank you to all those thank make this board great. I look forward to reading all of you in the future. May your hearts be full of love and happy!

GO BEARS!

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Any chance you can make it permanent?

One less psychotic Liberal would be a good thing

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I truly love CCS. I get far more from it than I give all of you. The jokes, the news, the insight. All of it is great aside from the occasional assclown. That said, the Bears loss hurt and I need to log off. I am sure there are others who are feeling like they just got shit-canned like me. At the end of today, I'm logging off and hibernating until at least the draft, perhaps August. So, thank you to all those thank make this board great. I look forward to reading all of you in the future. May your hearts be full of love and happy!

GO BEARS!

Dang, and I was just getting ready to share my secret green chile recipe with ya!

Have a nice break.

Wintermute

Liked Posts:
giphy.gif