Hicks rated 3rd best interior D-linemen in the league

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Notable that there are three DTs from the NFC North on that list: The Packers' Kenny Clark and Detroit's Damon "Snacks" Harrison (both of whom I believe are underrated, btw). Kenny Clark in particular I am always a little concerned with.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Not clickbaiting through the list but I assume Aaron Donald and Fletcher Cox were 1 and 2?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not clickbaiting through the list but I assume Aaron Donald and Fletcher Cox were 1 and 2?

If you come directly after those guys...

you deserve a top 100 appearance. Maybe he finally gets recognized this time. Did we trade the only guy that ever appeared there?

I could see Cohen getting a shout out as #100.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Apparently, his former D-line coach in New Orleans (who also happens to be the fired-after-2018 d-line coach in Los Angeles), wanted him to play end, frustrating him somewhat:

Akiem Hicks Exit from Saints Article

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Brady is the 9th best QB, Donald should be 9th on this list.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Apparently, his former D-line coach in New Orleans (who also happens to be the fired-after-2018 d-line coach in Los Angeles), wanted him to play end, frustrating him somewhat:

Akiem Hicks Exit from Saints Article
He didnt have a consistent motor for us. Trading him probably woke him up. He has become what Saints fans always wanted him to be.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If Hicks had to travel that road through life to reach where he is now then was it so bad after all? Sometimes people are blinded by circumstance instead of seeing the forest through the trees. Everyone gets gut checks in life. Its how you come out the other end that counts.