HOF DE Bruce Smith breaks down Bears-Packers...MUST SEE

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What makes this is the other dude trying to keep going as if nothing happened. ?

and the woman..."Apparently Smith was dehydrated"

Once upon a time media knew the impression responsibility they wielded and wielded it responsibly, they could even be your friend.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He got de hydration alright.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
"uh, defensive ends...so....ah......................................................................."

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Way to ruin his Doug Flutie hot take, BRUCE!

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I feel bad for the cameraman trying to keep them in the same frame together.....

what fucking producer let him on the air

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
I feel bad for the cameraman trying to keep them in the same frame together.....

Yeah...for a moment the cameraman was thinking that Bruce was going to respond to Trev while lying on his back, but then he decided to bring it back to Trev. Very professional.

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
That man wasn't just drunk, he was on that lean, looking like he got pancaked by an invisible tackle. And shame on fam for not helping him or even acknowledging he fell.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just imagine that this is Odell Beckhams first interview in Cleveland, modern day.

Back in the day, they laughed, covered for him, probably somebody got him a glass of water, and it almost died there.

I am going to lean toward a cocaine/booze mixture, with a very recent bump.

Reactions: DC

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
Actually, now that I look at this video again the host definitely Ha-Do-Kened him.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was in the military in the 90s a few of the guys had seen Bruce Smith out in clubs in Virginia Beach where he's from. I think he's got something like 3 DUIs.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
LEGEND.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
its so amazing that his hands didn't make it out of pockets to break his fall, even in the aftermath. Just stayed in the pockets, no adjustment, still trying to hold composure, ride out the storm.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What makes this is the other dude trying to keep going as if nothing happened. ?

That and the fact that it was already a botched interview where you try to talk about "other" guys, hot button QB's..and the player is usually wants to talk about something they know about and are worth talking to them about. Not Doug Flutie.

So its already a poor line of questioning, that didn't get answered. "Ummmm...I'm a DE."

Then left with nothing dude hast to double down on QB discussion. He might as well have been having a conversation with himself in the first place even if Smith was 100%, and too be honest it was never going to be much less awkward than it turned out.