Holy damn, wish I did Gymnastics.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
These guys are JACKED.

gymnast.jpg

Never bothered getting into it because of football and didn't want to interfere with that as a priority, but looking back- fuck it would've been perfect for strength and coordination. I forgot how jacked these dudes are. One guy came into my work today and was talking gymnastics with him because of his gymnast shirt. Dude was fuckin ripped as hell. Put me to shame, comparably. I'm starting now to incorporate gymnastics movements into my workouts. I already do 4x15 for pull up leg raises, but going now to include the L sit and use the rings we have. Some of the shit he was showing me.. Dude that stuff is amazing they do.

My Dad was an all district gymnast and was always on my ass about doing it in highschool and I was even asked by a few other "bros" about joining. Did any of ya guys do gymnast stuff?

Never saw the gay and tight stupid cliche joke, instead I respected the hell out of dat stuff.

Dos rings they do-- fuckkkkk it's tough.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Forgetting that the average gymnast is 5 feet tall

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
Those dudes are shredded but border on hobbit status......that shit stunts your growth which is why I never gave it a second thought. I stuck to sprinting and that is pretty good

policeman

Son of beech
Liked Posts:
These guys are JACKED.

gymnast.jpg

Never bothered getting into it because of football and didn't want to interfere with that as a priority, but looking back- fuck it would've been perfect for strength and coordination. I forgot how jacked these dudes are. One guy came into my work today and was talking gymnastics with him because of his gymnast shirt. Dude was fuckin ripped as hell. Put me to shame, comparably. I'm starting now to incorporate gymnastics movements into my workouts. I already do 4x15 for pull up leg raises, but going now to include the L sit and use the rings we have. Some of the shit he was showing me.. Dude that stuff is amazing they do.

My Dad was an all district gymnast and was always on my ass about doing it in highschool and I was even asked by a few other "bros" about joining. Did any of ya guys do gymnast stuff?

Never saw the gay and tight stupid cliche joke, instead I respected the hell out of dat stuff.

Dos rings they do-- fuckkkkk it's tough.

mb6f89.jpg

This thread is getting off on the wrong foot. It's okay to admire the bodies of gymnasts- as long as they are female

Dogstar

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Northwestern Wildcats
  2. Wisconsin Badgers
This thread is getting off on the wrong foot. It's okay to admire the bodies of gymnasts- as long as they are female

No thanks. I like my women squishy.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
do a freakin cartwheel off your Triumph, dork.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Yeah, how gay of me. I know, I know. Working at a gym and admiring gymnasts and their workouts is so gay.

99.9% of you would love to look as good as these dudes. Doesn't make you gay, my god some are little bit homophobic if you ask me.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
003OSC_Vince_Vaughn_015.jpg

dude im forty I just layed 325 12 inch splitface block today with a cig in lip all day and a hangover someasshat dancing around on a balance beam don't scare me mang
im still out there toughin it out 8 hrs a day liftin

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
003OSC_Vince_Vaughn_015.jpg

dude im forty I just layed 325 12 inch splitface block today with a cig in lip all day and a hangover someasshat dancing around on a balance beam don't scare me mang
im still out there toughin it out 8 hrs a day liftin

I'm with you HBK, I really don't care how ripped up I might look, it's all about functional strength. I don't really have the need for crazy muscles that would make me better at doing silly little backflips, i just wanna be able to do what I gotta do without getting injured and not look like a fatty.

malcore

Gymnasts don't need promotion, admiration, and support. Your efforts would be better spent on the plight of Native Americans.