Hope sox do not sign Machado

richb688

Liked Posts:
I feel it would be a horrible move to add him to the team. I am not wild about any player why says he does not want to hustle lol. What the sox would have to pay him-it would be a waste and a bad influence on the young players. I am also not wild about Harper to a lesser degree. I feel hi is an over rated player who might have had his best years already. A good player but he is not Trout by any stretch of the means.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Jabari Parker admitted he didn't want to play defense when he signed with the Bulls....

But Machado is a lot better at his sport than Parker is.

The Boletarian

Liked Posts:
Except he is, ya know came and took a visit. Wined and dined with them. But yes, he has zero interest.

Damnit Brett, I hadn't heard much about what happened when he came to town. Now you've got me all frantic. I seriously hope they truly go after him. I want the Sox to get a player with a Mack like impact.

richb688

Liked Posts:
Except he is, ya know came and took a visit. Wined and dined with them. But yes, he has zero interest.

I doubt he signs with the Sox which would be a relief, a very over-rated player. Did he call you on the phone and say he had little or no interest? lol you don't have any idea what his interest level is.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
...I hadn't heard much about what happened when he came to town. Now you've got me all frantic. I seriously hope they truly go after him. I want the Sox to get a player with a Mack like impact.

They did a really nice presentation at the United Center for him

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
I doubt he signs with the Sox which would be a relief, a very over-rated player. Did he call you on the phone and say he had little or no interest? lol you don't have any idea what his interest level is.

I would recommend you read a little more and pontificate a little less.

Tampabear

Liked Posts:
Harper came for a visit? I would still rather have Machado if signing one is possible. I doubt 7years 175 million does it though, if Olney's reporting is accurate.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Harper came for a visit? I would still rather have Machado if signing one is possible. I doubt 7years 175 million does it though, if Olney's reporting is accurate.

If it's the only offer...

The Boletarian

Liked Posts:
I still think the Sox are in on Harper, they're just waiting to finalize everything with Machado. No one's ever out until the player signs.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
I still think the Sox are in on Harper, they're just waiting to finalize everything with Machado. No one's ever out until the player signs.

I think its safe to say the Marlins and Athletics are definitely out.