I blame PACE for Anthony Miller being undisciplined and underdeveloped even tho at first I blamed TRUBS

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Laurence Holmes was just talking about this and it's 100% true.

Trubs is in his third year and SUCKS. ALL of NAGY'S energy is going to Trubs becoming something meanwhile Miller is out there being an IDIOT because he doesn't have any leadership from the HC.

If Trubs wasn't such a disaster, Miller and the rest of the team would have Nagy more available to them as a HC and be more disciplined and developed but NO. Mitch takes up every single ounce of energy Nags has which is detrimental to guys like Miller who would be THRIVING if he had better actual leadership.

Look at his stats last year vs this year and tell me Miller doesn't have the talent, but it's being wasted because Mitch and his privilege sucks up ALL OF THE MENTORING CAPABILITY OF THE ENTIRE ORGANIZATION.

The sooner Nagy gets rid of Mitch, the sooner he can be a HC again and get guys like Miller the TDs he's usually wide open for.

Thanks.

EDIT:

The sooner PACE gets Nagy some more offensive coaches to make up for NAGY being 100% dedicated to rebuilding Mitch, the sooner the playmakers like Miller will thrive.

Thanks.

CC: thanks @DaaBears

Last edited:

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Laurence Holmes was just talking about this and it's 100% true.

Trubs is in his third year and SUCKS. ALL of NAGY'S energy is going to Trubs becoming something meanwhile Miller is out there being an IDIOT because he doesn't have any leadership from the HC.

If Trubs wasn't such a disaster, Miller and the rest of the team would have Nagy more available to them as a HC and be more disciplined and developed but NO. Mitch takes up every single ounce of energy Nags has which is detrimental to guys like Miller who would be THRIVING if he had better actual leadership.

Look at his stats last year vs this year and tell me Miller doesn't have the talent, but it's being wasted because Mitch and his privilege sucks up ALL OF THE MENTORING CAPABILITY OF THE ENTIRE ORGANIZATION.

The sooner Nagy gets rid of Mitch, the sooner he can be a HC again and get guys like Miller the TDs he's usually wide open for.

Thanks.

I'm sure you remember in the off season the Bears hired an additional coach for every defensive player which freed up time for Nagy to work exclusively with the offense. If they had allocated halve of those coaches for individual players on the offense, or hired twice or roughly double the number of coaches, this problem would not exist. This is not on Trubisky.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'm sure you remember in the off season the Bears hired an additional coach for every defensive player which freed up time for Nagy to work exclusively with the offense. If they had allocated halve of those coaches for individual players on the offense, or hired twice or roughly double the number of coaches, this problem would not exist. This is not on Trubisky.
I guess when you put it like that, it makes more sense and is backed up by actual math.

This is Pace's fault. I'm blaming him.

Updating thread title now.

PeterMbangala

Liked Posts:
Miller has dropped balls, routinely tries to catch one handed, shows zero effort when he pops up on ST and looks like a petulant asshole on the field.

This persona is endearing when you're a walk on in College and have to prove yourself every day. In the NFL, you better have some production to back it up.

I have no doubt he'd be better with better coaching and a QB worth a shit. It is probably worth finding out what he can do along with Wims, Ridley.

But he has been really bad this season and as far as I'm concerned is on the same pile of dead bodies that I'm hoping zomby up in 2020 and show something.

Reactions: DC

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Miller has dropped balls, routinely tries to catch one handed, shows zero effort when he pops up on ST and looks like a petulant asshole on the field.

This persona is endearing when you're a walk on in College and have to prove yourself every day. In the NFL, you better have some production to back it up.

I have no doubt he'd be better with better coaching and a QB worth a shit. It is probably worth finding out what he can do along with Wims, Ridley.

But he has been really bad this season and as far as I'm concerned is on the same pile of dead bodies that I'm hoping zomby up in 2020 and show something.
The Bears score ZERO points without Miller yesterday, and last season he led the team in TDs, playing with a dislocated shoulder.

Thanks.

PeterMbangala

Liked Posts:
The Bears score ZERO points without Miller yesterday, and last season he led the team in TDs, playing with a dislocated shoulder.

Thanks.

That first clause is factually inaccurate.

But really it doesn't matter. He's in his second year and will get to show what he can do with a better QB in year 3. I hope he succeeds.

But I'm also not blind to the fact he has not been good this season.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
That first clause is factually inaccurate.

But really it doesn't matter. He's in his second year and will get to show what he can do with a better QB in year 3. I hope he succeeds.

But I'm also not blind to the fact he has not been good this season.
How did the 80 yard drive ending in a TD happen without Miller?

Thanks.

PeterMbangala

Liked Posts:
So turns out that interception from the tipped ball on Miller was because he ran a 16 yard route instead of a 14 yard route (as per Nagy and Hoge & Jahns).

He quit on the scramble drill.

The illegal shift in the two minute drill at the end was because he was literally jogging back to the LOS and wasn't set. I just checked the highlights and it was bad.

This after multiple reports from position group coach and Nagy himself throughout the season that he needs to sharpen up his route running.

On the plus side, he brings the fire and the passion.

I'd like to see him get less playing time not more.

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
None of these players are buying in to this shit offense

PeterMbangala

Liked Posts:
None of these players are buying in to this shit offense

No excuse for a player not executing the absolute basics of his position: lining up, running the route, lack of effort, catching one handed.

We evaluate Trubisky harshness and quite rightly - he is not good. But let's not give other people a pass because the offense sucks.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
No excuse for a player not executing the absolute basics of his position: lining up, running the route, lack of effort, catching one handed.

We evaluate Trubisky harshness and quite rightly. But let's not give other people a pass because the offense sucks.

Looking forward from a HUGE BOUNCE BACK PERFORMANCE from Miller this Sunday.

#bookit

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Sounds like everyone but Miller is to blame for Miller's faux pas.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
I agree. He needs to be attended to.

I know this because I teach a group of little kids Greek Folk Dance (shout out to all the CCS GREEKS @gpphat @number51 @WestCoastBearsFan). If one of them needs help all the other ones start acting like ****ing dumb****s until I look at them.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
But how could Nagy preach "be you" and then discipline players when they are acting like themselves?!