I did it!!

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Right Lines

1. Cat-Strome-Kane (be serious, this is rock star line, Strome has flashed as much as Kubalik and Bovqist early this year)

2. Saad-Toews-Kubalik (If it works for Kampf what can Toews do with it? )

3.Dach/Perlini-Kampf-Shaw (Wildcard line)

4. Jewels-Carp/Dach-Smith (Flip the ice baby)

There...I fucking did it!! Thats what you call an autistic derived solution!!! A+ Fuck you Colloton, see it buddy or get a spectrum friend!!!!! I love when I do it. It feels so good.

I guarantee 3 of those lines fucking work, and thats a damn good start. I'd put my money on Kampf-Shaw combo to create some problems and hold their own too. Might try Dach with them also on the left wing.

This feels like a math problem I worked and worked and when you see the solution you know its right.

Who can Twitter Colloton for me? Thanks guys.

I'm out, it took me two and half years but I finally fucking did it.

What should be the extent of remaining position battles.

Cat-Strome-Kane
(Saad/Kubalik)-Toews-(Kubalik/Jewels)
(Dach/Nylander/Perlini/Smith/Kubalik)-Kampf-Shaw
(Dach/Jewels/Perlini)-(Carp/Dach)-(Smith/Carp)

Keith-(DeHaan/Murphy)
Maata-(Seabs/Murphy)
(Murphy/DeHaan/Seabs)-Boqvist/Gus

Last edited:

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Gonna do the defense too. I see it today.

Keith(PP2)-De Haan (PK1)
Maata(PK1)-Seabs (PK2) -some extra shifts from Murphy to sub 1 of the slow guys, then run Bovqist less"
Murphy(PK2)-Bovqist (PP1)

Koekkoek.

Work the necessary trades to create this.
You have to get Bovqist up to that third line so he is available if you are behind 3rd period and to lead the PP. He is the most gifted offensive defenseman I have seen on the Hawks. He is a top 5 goal scoring talent on this team the first day he gets here, and Murphy has shown he is the guy that adapts well to others, has the speed and physical prowess to protect him.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I always thought the beauty of Shaw was he could turn just about any line into a winning one, but his penalties are fucking annoying too, I remember now as well.

But Kampf is a good ruck it up athlete, and Dach/Perlini are good on the boards and Dach is a good passer. I think

Dach-Kampf-Shaw would impose some issues on the other team. You have a nice face-off distribution for guys that are just decent to bad at it, but now you put them in their ideal spots. Not sure which side Dach or Shaw are in the equation actually.

Shaw-Kampf-Dach suits me just as well. Or Perlini on the right? Same idea, not sure how they view it or the analytics.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Gonna do the defense too. I see it today.

Keith(PP2)-De Haan (PK1)
Maata(PK1)-Seabs (PK2) -some extra shifts from Murphy to sub 1 of the slow guys, then run Bovqist less"
Murphy(PK2)-Bovqist (PP1)

Koekkoek.

Work the necessary trades to create this.
You have to get Bovqist up to that third line so he is available if you are behind 3rd period and to lead the PP. He is the most gifted offensive defenseman I have seen on the Hawks. He is a top 5 goal scoring talent on this team the first day he gets here, and Murphy has shown he is the guy that adapts well to others, has the speed and physical prowess to protect him.
1: Keith shouldn't be on the 1st pairing at his age. You gotta give him some time to watch "Murder: She Wrote". Swap up a lefty with DeHaan for a few shifts.
2: Keith shouldn't be on any powerplay pairing at all--retroactive to 2016.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Right Lines

1. Cat-Strome-Kane (be serious, this is rock star line, Strome has flashed as much as Kubalik and Bovqist early this year)

There...I fucking did it!! Thats what you call an autistic derived solution!!! A+ Fuck you Colloton, see it buddy or get a spectrum friend!!!!! I love when I do it. It feels so good.

I guarantee 3 of those lines fucking work, and thats a damn good start. I'd put my money on Kampf-Shaw combo to create some problems and hold their own too. Might try Dach with them also on the left wing.

This feels like a math problem I worked and worked and when you see the solution you know its right.

Cat-Strome-Kane

Keith-(DeHaan/Murphy)
Maata-(Seabs/Murphy)

How can this not be better than what we are seeing?

Granada

Liked Posts:
1: Keith shouldn't be on the 1st pairing at his age. You gotta give him some time to watch "Murder: She Wrote". Swap up a lefty with DeHaan for a few shifts.
2: Keith shouldn't be on any powerplay pairing at all--retroactive to 2016.

1. We have no one else to put there.

2. Tend to agree, although he is the safer option. Anyone else, and you're probably giving up short-handed breaks all day.

Granada

Liked Posts:
The Right Lines

Cat-Strome-Kane

Keith-(DeHaan/Murphy)
Maata-(Seabs/Murphy)

I don't mind these lines. Strome with Debrincat reminds me of Panarin with Kane -- the former really couldn't play anywhere else without the latter. And that line was fantastic at the end of last year. Kubalik and Saad have been our best forwards in my eyes, so might as well pair them with Toews.

I would keep Nylander on the 4th line though with Carpenter and Caggiula. Small sample size, but I'm not impressed with Smith.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't mind these lines. Strome with Debrincat reminds me of Panarin with Kane -- the former really couldn't play anywhere else without the latter. And that line was fantastic at the end of last year. Kubalik and Saad have been our best forwards in my eyes, so might as well pair them with Toews.

I would keep Nylander on the 4th line though with Carpenter and Caggiula. Small sample size, but I'm not impressed with Smith.

Smith does things others can't on the Hawks. He is priceless to us, and will be part of the final roster construction, imo.

Granada

Liked Posts:
Smith does things others can't on the Hawks. He is priceless to us, and will be part of the final roster construction, imo.

Eh. He just looked slow from what I saw of him. He's an overpriced 4th line player, Ottawa was happier than a pig in shit when they got rid of him.

I'd love it if you're right though, but the guy can't even crack the lineup right now.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I b
Eh. He just looked slow from what I saw of him. He's an overpriced 4th line player, Ottawa was happier than a pig in shit when they got rid of him.

I'd love it if you're right though, but the guy can't even crack the lineup right now.
I believe he is not quite a healthy scratch, and both him and Perlini would do well to realize they just want to know what they have in a couple kids so they can make good decisions.

Carp has played well and Smith has a slight injury...I'd be surprised if Perkini/Nylander/Dach end up taking minutes from him long term this year.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
How can this not be better than what we are seeing?

Love that you are constantly line-blending for the Bulls and Hawks. Passionate fan, respect.

But I've got to break this to you gently: both teams are going nowhere with their current rosters, regardless of the lines/lineups. Hit the spleef for the next couple years and hope for FO changes and luck.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Love that you are constantly line-blending for the Bulls and Hawks. Passionate fan, respect.

But I've got to break this to you gently: both teams are going nowhere with their current rosters, regardless of the lines/lineups. Hit the spleef for the next couple years and hope for FO changes and luck.

The Bulls are a blockbuster free agent and WCJ not busting away from relevance.

Wall/Westbrook/Paul could still bounce around, and theoretically bring a friend. Lauri is the real deal and Coby is a fine scorer. Lavine/White are probably redundant, but

I have more hope the Hawks can turn it around. They are clearly out of sorts and this may get uglier before it gets better, the problem might be that Colloton is actually getting a chance to coach. Right now the lines seem so debilitating I don't think it matters, they have to figure out how to better balance their player atributes into a cohesive and constant force.

Right now they are creating nothing and waiting for great players to bail them out with great plays. I am both worried and optimistic about them. Hard to put a finger on why they have only scored like 2 goals since Kane/Toews split.