I don't feel good about this game fellas

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
Please listen to this song while you are reading through the thread

It doesn't feel good. This Bears defense is gonna fail in London. Gruden and All-Pro HOF Carr is going to carve them up. Without Trubisky, the Bears are going to struggle to score more than 6 points. This sucks. I hate this. But it's going to happen. So much for our elite defense....fuck.

My prediction: 39-3 Raiders

Please post your predictions in this thread

Last edited:

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
5d95e03902e8bd1684654f79.jpg

MontanaBear

Liked Posts:
If we can’t beat a team with the number of injuries on offense they have, we suck.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears 23
Raiders 10

Dick Butka

Liked Posts:
It doesn't feel good. This Bears defense is gonna fail in London. Gruden and All-Pro HOF Carr is going to carve them up. Without Trubisky, the Bears are going to struggle to score more than 6 points. This sucks. I hate this. But it's going to happen. So much for our elite defense....fuck.

My prediction: 39-3 Raiders

Please post your predictions in this thread
Stop looking for attention, and find a hobby, you pathetic pussy.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
This does have a trap game feel. The bears defense is elite and should they should be favored to win but Chase sucked against the Giants last year when they had a week to prepare for him instead of Trubisky. Plus the whole playing in London thing. I think the Bears win but it will be a nail biter.

Huxster

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sit in a darkened room hugging yourself whilst rocking to and fro humming a show tune.
You'll feel right as rain in no time.

JTaylor072

Liked Posts:
Carr is similar to Cousins. Raiders have almost no WRs to throw to and Bears take away both the running game and can cover TEs. Hard to see a game plan that scores more than 10 without bad turnovers from the Bears.

Nagy will call a good game and Chase should execute if the Oline holds up even most of the time they should be able to score on 4 drives - hopefully all tDs but probably more FGs. Call it 2 and 2 - Bears 20 Raiders 10

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
idk abt 39-3, but this does have a trap game feel to it

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
maybe jet lag will be a factor for only the Bears? Raiders 49 Bears-3

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
This does have a trap game feel. The bears defense is elite and should they should be favored to win but Chase sucked against the Giants last year when they had a week to prepare for him instead of Trubisky. Plus the whole playing in London thing. I think the Bears win but it will be a nail biter.
I would disagree with you. Coming off a bug divisional win, travelling to London when we have a week off after against a non-conference foe. THIS would be a trap game.

I say would be, because unfortunately for the Raiders, Khalil Mack is pissed. And since he is the best player on the team and he also happens to be unselfish, and he always picks it up for them, no one is overlooking this game. Four quarters of dominating defense.

Bears 34-0

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
I think this whole defense is coming to Macks party. I feel bad for what is about to happen to the Raiders. I don't know if we'll score a single point on offense but we'll win by 21 or more.

Ej63090

Anti-Exultant Cruise Dire
Liked Posts:
Jet lag. Trap game. Has 152-3 raiders written all over it. #calledit

BearDownTexas

Liked Posts:
Raiders are TRASH. Stop Jacobs, game over. Last i checked, the bears are not to be run on....and i just dont see a reason to fear Derek Carr. Dont get me wrong, im not stoked about chase this week, but it should be a defensive game and thats why i like the odds today. ?⬇

Edit: also looks like the raiders will be without Tyrell Williams, their wr1 who has a td in every game so far.

Last edited: