I don't feel good about this game fellas

bullsadonisdna

Liked Posts:
Carr is similar to Cousins. Raiders have almost no WRs to throw to and Bears take away both the running game and can cover TEs. Hard to see a game plan that scores more than 10 without bad turnovers from the Bears.

Nagy will call a good game and Chase should execute if the Oline holds up even most of the time they should be able to score on 4 drives - hopefully all tDs but probably more FGs. Call it 2 and 2 - Bears 20 Raiders 10

Totally saw that yesterday when watching highlights.
He is a career 34-48.
Hopefully the bears practice the tip drill because i think he will throw some interceptable balls.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
I acknowledge that the Bears absolutely could lose this game. They lost last year to the fucking Dolphins and Giants.

But I have to admit I’m surprised there are so many 15-12 or 20-17 predictions from Bears beat guys.

To me, if I had to bet on this game, I’d bet for the Bears to cover and cover fairly convincingly. There’s just not that much about the Raiders that scares me.

The only thing I could see happening a couple of times out of 10, is that the Raiders connect on a couple of lucky big plays early and quickly go up multiple scores, then the anemic Bears offense being unable to catch up from behind.

This Bears offense needs to score early and then let the defense cruise for them. That’s going to be the formula all year. If this team has to come back in games, it ain’t gonna work out.

That said, this Raiders defense is pretty tailor made, much like the Redskins defense, to give this Bears offense a good day. I’m not predicting a 28-0 lead out of the gate like in Washington, but I do think the Bears get ahead early, then coast before winning by a score that’s closer than the actual game itself.

I’ll predict 20-13 BearSSSSSS, with a late Raiders TD in the fourth.

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
I think this whole defense is coming to Macks party. I feel bad for what is about to happen to the Raiders. I don't know if we'll score a single point on offense but we'll win by 21 or more.

Ha! Bears will have 112 total offense and zero points. Still win by 3 TDS.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
I'd like to state publicly now that I'm full on #teamBray #startTyler
If Chase plays like crap, we all know this is coming. The sheer amount of stupid from the Facebook crowd this week was pretty bad.

Apparently Chase Daniel is Mahomes level?

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
Bears have a Tough schedule rest of the way, I don’t trust Chevy Chase at QB. ST and Defense need to score.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Listen to this song while reading my reply

Not a surprising post coming from someone as football illiterate as you. If you can't take the fucking heat, get out of the FUCKING kitchen.

Idiot dweeblord.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
This does have a trap game feel. The bears defense is elite and should they should be favored to win but Chase sucked against the Giants last year when they had a week to prepare for him instead of Trubisky. Plus the whole playing in London thing. I think the Bears win but it will be a nail biter.

This absolutely could be a trap game and the Raiders knocked off a good Colts team last week. Hopefully that was their trap game and it's out of their way now but we gotta be careful to not go into this game with too much confidence.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
This absolutely could be a trap game and the Raiders knocked off a good Colts team last week. Hopefully that was their trap game and it's out of their way now but we gotta be careful to not go into this game with too much confidence.

Lmao, my lord are you fucking stupid.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Carr is similar to Cousins. Raiders have almost no WRs to throw to and Bears take away both the running game and can cover TEs. Hard to see a game plan that scores more than 10 without bad turnovers from the Bears.

Nagy will call a good game and Chase should execute if the Oline holds up even most of the time they should be able to score on 4 drives - hopefully all tDs but probably more FGs. Call it 2 and 2 - Bears 20 Raiders 10

I don’t know, but the Raiders dominated the Broncos, and the Bears barely beat them, in fact, they should have lost.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I fully believe Bears are going to lose this game

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Please listen to this song while you are reading through the thread

It doesn't feel good. This Bears defense is gonna fail in London. Gruden and All-Pro HOF Carr is going to carve them up. Without Trubisky, the Bears are going to struggle to score more than 6 points. This sucks. I hate this. But it's going to happen. So much for our elite defense....fuck.

My prediction: 39-3 Raiders

Please post your predictions in this thread

Looks to be accurate so far ???

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I acknowledge that the Bears absolutely could lose this game. They lost last year to the fucking Dolphins and Giants.

But I have to admit I’m surprised there are so many 15-12 or 20-17 predictions from Bears beat guys.

To me, if I had to bet on this game, I’d bet for the Bears to cover and cover fairly convincingly. There’s just not that much about the Raiders that scares me.

The only thing I could see happening a couple of times out of 10, is that the Raiders connect on a couple of lucky big plays early and quickly go up multiple scores, then the anemic Bears offense being unable to catch up from behind.

This Bears offense needs to score early and then let the defense cruise for them. That’s going to be the formula all year. If this team has to come back in games, it ain’t gonna work out.

That said, this Raiders defense is pretty tailor made, much like the Redskins defense, to give this Bears offense a good day. I’m not predicting a 28-0 lead out of the gate like in Washington, but I do think the Bears get ahead early, then coast before winning by a score that’s closer than the actual game itself.

I’ll predict 20-13 BearSSSSSS, with a late Raiders TD in the fourth.

I hear you, but you seem to have missed the memo that Chase Daniels suck. Thats why its a dangerous game to bet the Bears. Another factor I took into consideration, was that Oakland is built to be very physical and play in soft soccer grass. They aren't a team we can bully and scare, and their coach blew the doors off Fangio and Denver in week 1 as he knows how to scheme and annoy fellow stubborn coaches. Like see's like, and he will attack our weaknesses.

There was also a perceived health issue on the interior of the squad but Smith/Hicks playing certainly opposed that perception.

Last edited:

Maddog

Liked Posts:
Please listen to this song while you are reading through the thread

It doesn't feel good. This Bears defense is gonna fail in London. Gruden and All-Pro HOF Carr is going to carve them up. Without Trubisky, the Bears are going to struggle to score more than 6 points. This sucks. I hate this. But it's going to happen. So much for our elite defense....fuck.

My prediction: 39-3 Raiders

Please post your predictions in this thread
If our DB’s keep playing 15yds off receivers, I would agree. Cmon bear corners.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I fully believe Bears are going to lose this game
giphy.gif