I feel bad for Texans & Chiefs

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
If it were Trubisky, you would be blasting the defense, but this is Watsons fault fits your nuthugger narative
Trubisky is trash. Not sure what this has to do with him I didn't see him out there today, probably because shit QB's dont make the playoffs. Nice argument though, good job at making it relevant.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I am a millenial. Is boomer supposed to be an insult?

I dont think any generation wants to claim you. That tells you enough. So how did Watson score on special teams?

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Watson still had 400+ yards of total offense and 3 TDs. Normally, I would say that should be enough to win, but they ran into one hell of an offense and QB. Texans D has been brutal all season.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
I dont think any generation wants to claim you. That tells you enough. So how did Watson score on special teams?
Ok So 21 points. Point remains that he didn't give up 51 points. the texas D got shredded and that is not on watson.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
They are going to have to give their QBs a 200 million dollar contract.
Poor guys, having to lock down franchise QBs for long term success. I’d much rather be the bears and have no money and no qb. Bear down!

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I've argued for a few years now that QB salaries shouldn't count against the cap. It should be separate.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Lmao Deshaun watson so overrated. Had to overcome a 0 point first half because he sux. Then that offense fails to score any points outside of good field position. Texans will never win a SB.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Lmao Deshaun watson so overrated. Had to overcome a 0 point first half because he sux. Then that offense fails to score any points outside of good field position. Texans will never win a SB.

All things considered, that roster is a long term disaster. Not many picks left, lame duck coach, awful salary cap situation and an aging & talent lacking defense. Its basically Watson, Hopkins, and whatever is leftover of Watt. Watson is a good QB but he's not good enough to overcome the flaws. Hell, his stats without Fuller on the field suggests he just might be overrated.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Mitch apologists are ridiculous. Can't give Watson Credit for anything. His team gave up 51 points not even a HOF QB could overcome that in the playoffs on the road.

What does Mitch have to do with this game?

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Mitch apologists are ridiculous. Can't give Watson Credit for anything. His team gave up 51 points not even a HOF QB could overcome that in the playoffs on the road.

Watson had over 400 total yards and 3 TDs. Only a Mitch apologist would think that's "overrated."

Could you imagine what he'd be saying if Mitch had a playoff game like that?

The envy is strong with SugarWalls. It's obvious.