I feel bad for Texans & Chiefs

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
Watson didn't have a great game but he's still a young QB who was on the road against the guy that's going to dethrone the title for the best QB this decade against an elite coach. Texans defense was also non existent after the 1st quarter.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
What does Mitch have to do with this game?

To certain people, if you talk about anything but hating Trubisky, you are making excuses for Trubisky.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
All things considered, that roster is a long term disaster. Not many picks left, lame duck coach, awful salary cap situation and an aging & talent lacking defense. Its basically Watson, Hopkins, and whatever is leftover of Watt. Watson is a good QB but he's not good enough to overcome the flaws. Hell, his stats without Fuller on the field suggests he just might be overrated.
He's no Russell Wilson. Likely never will be "elite." He is a very good athlete and QB but, yeah, he's gonna need some help. Having the need to score 30+ points so often is not exactly the best way to set up a QB for success. Of course you'll need ample weapons when given such a difficult task.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
All things considered, that roster is a long term disaster. Not many picks left, lame duck coach, awful salary cap situation and an aging & talent lacking defense. Its basically Watson, Hopkins, and whatever is leftover of Watt. Watson is a good QB but he's not good enough to overcome the flaws. Hell, his stats without Fuller on the field suggests he just might be overrated.

He has a fine receiving core, and the OL is actually fine. The myth that the Texans OL is bad is a joke, they are fine. Deshaun watson has miracle plays that outshine is generally poor play. That team is not a good team.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Please just call Uber or give someone your keys. Don't try to drive tonight.

You’re so mad your team lost. I’m sorry bro. Get used to it. Last year we saw watson suck ass against the colts. This year we saw them get lucky against the bills and let’s be honest .... he sucked ass against the chiefs. Houston got points off of lucky plays like a fumbled punt recovery. The chiefs outclass the Texans in every way. Get used to it.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Either that or put a cap on max salary. Helped when they did that to drafted players.
There should be no max salary. If you are capping salaries I think players should get guaranteed contracts.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
You’re so mad your team lost. I’m sorry bro. Get used to it. Last year we saw watson suck ass against the colts. This year we saw them get lucky against the bills and let’s be honest .... he sucked ass against the chiefs. Houston got points off of lucky plays like a fumbled punt recovery. The chiefs outclass the Texans in every way. Get used to it.

That's fine. I enjoy watching Mahomes more than Watson anyway.

It's nice to see great QB play once in awhile...with Mitch's 17 ppg average and all.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
That's fine. I enjoy watching Mahomes more than Watson anyway.

It's nice to see great QB play once in awhile...with Mitch's 17 ppg average and all.

Sorry your team lost today. Mahomes is definitely the goat. I don’t disagree. I’m not arguing for trubisky he sucks ass. Just funny to see how butt hurt you get when your man crush loses.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
There should be no max salary. If you are capping salaries I think players should get guaranteed contracts.
That would be the part that would obviously change. With nothing left to negotiate past the max salary, the percentage that is guaranteed would be what's negotiated.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Watson had over 400 total yards and 3 TDs. Only a Mitch apologist would think that's "overrated."

Could you imagine what he'd be saying if Mitch had a playoff game like that?

The envy is strong with SugarWalls. It's obvious.

He had a lot of garbage time stats like LJ the night before. And got the ball on the 6yd line and was gifted a 54yd wide open TD, which almost all QB's make except for Trubisky.

Not a lot of HOF QB's give up 24pt playoff leads, except Warren Moon.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
To certain people, if you talk about anything but hating Trubisky, you are making excuses for Trubisky.

It's almost as if you have to follow up any criticism of their boy crushes with a critique of Trubisky in the same post. I wonder if anyone has caught on....

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sorry your team lost today. Mahomes is definitely the goat. I don’t disagree. I’m not arguing for trubisky he sucks ass. Just funny to see how butt hurt you get when your man crush loses.

Well, if it makes you feel better projecting things on me that's fine. Pathetic, but fine.

My man crush lost today and I won't be able to sleep tonight. Lmao

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mahomes hasn't lost yet this year, besides, you can't win, if you're not in !!!

Look up the word sarcasm and you’ll understand my post.

If you’re joking then I’ll look it up instead.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Well, if it makes you feel better projecting things on me that's fine. Pathetic, but fine.

My man crush lost today and I won't be able to sleep tonight. Lmao

Says the guy projecting me as a trubisky but hugger. Yawn. Go to bed, your drunk.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I feel bad for them too. One of them will have to deal with losing in the playoffs like every year
The whole idea of the 16 game regular season is to get to the playoffs. If you have a QB who can lift your team enough to get to the playoffs consistently, you've already won half the battle. Not always the best overall team that wins the SB and this season is a great example of that. An upset here and there and several SB favorites can be eliminated, opening the door for other teams not considered SB favorites.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
NFLNETWORK is replaying the game now...i still cant believe what i saw today.