I feel bad for Texans & Chiefs

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
I think they should throw out the salary cap. It would weed out the shitty owners and force the sale of their teams..

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
I think they should throw out the salary cap. It would weed out the shitty owners and force the sale of them...

Non salary cap hasn't helped Theo Epstein much. He's one and done with a 250 million dollar payroll

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Yeah those poor franchises...

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
That's a good problem to have. Meanwhile the bears have to decide whether they should even pick up trubusky's option.

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
They are going to have to give their QBs a 200 million dollar contract.

That's a cub fan mentality

On a side note the present CBA is running on its last legs. You can be sure QB salaries will be discussed in the next CBA cause it's getting out of hand, lots of scrubs are getting paid just due to playing the position.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Imagine giving a QB 200 million that just helped blow a 24-0 lead

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Never forget LaCanfora (especially the last few sentences)

"I will say this, I am a staunch Mitch Trubisky skeptic," La Canfora said. "I think there has been a lot of dot-connecting and a lot of projecting and a lot of hype. But, everything I was hearing this summer was he ain't playing that much because [the Bears] don't think it will go real well if he plays a lot. Everything I heard was, let's go give a pass-rusher 'quarterback money' because we might never have to give this quarterback 'quarterback money'. In the meantime, we better try to win 13-10. Because even though we have all these pieces around him, his ability to get the ball 20, 30, 40 yards down the field, his ability to read the whole field and his ability to run an NFL offense —we'll see."

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I feel bad for them too. One of them will have to deal with losing in the playoffs like every year

Mahomes hasn't lost yet this year, besides, you can't win, if you're not in !!!

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Yep. I see pace doubling down on the trubisky blunder.
That would be a huge mistake and I would hope that would be the final nail in Pace's coffin. Even if Trubisky reverts back to his 2018 form, I just don't see why you would pay for a less than mediocre QB.