I like the Nick Foles trade

Bergz22

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Like I said I like the Nick Foles trade. Did anyone really think we would get a washed up Tom Brady? Best bet was Bridgewater. At least Foles gives us competition with Trubisky.

I’ll let you all go back to your cunting sessions now.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
I love the trade. Foles was my first hope, but I didn't think it could happen.

Some Mitch fans are upset that we didn't sign Keenum because he'd be no real threat to take Mitchell's job. Nut huggers gonna hug nuts.

Foles is going to get Mitch's job and get us back in the playoffs. If ppl want to die on Trubisky hill go ahead. Some of us saw this coming months ago, some have been in denial the whole time.

What's funny is the ones that claim to "know football" have been the most delusional of all.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Everyone was going to bitch no matter what QB we got.

This is Chicago, bitching about QB's is what we're known for.
Never really had a good one, so that makes sense

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Lol at thinking Foles will get us back to the playoffs. In theory he could, if the defense is #1 again and the special teams are good. But the dude just lost his job to a guy that finished with a 45QBR, which is just a few points ahead of Mental Mitch. Foles is trash, wont take long for us to realize it

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Like I said I like the Nick Foles trade. Did anyone really think we would get a washed up Tom Brady? Best bet was Bridgewater. At least Foles gives us competition with Trubisky.

As long as we keep all of our draft picks for 2021, I don't give a fuck. Bears D will be fierce this year. Who knows, maybe Foles comes in to replace a shitty Trubisky and the Bears are 6-6 and he goes on another magical run. All we need to do is get to the playoffs!

napo55

Liked Posts:
Pace has said his philosophy is to build through the draft. The team now has no 1st, 3rd, or 4th round draft choices.

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
Pace has said his philosophy is to build through the draft. The team now has no 1st, 3rd, or 4th round draft choices.

That's the philosophy of every front office regardless of sports. Doesn't mean it's going to happen.

For Chicago sports teams, the worst culprit are the Cubs. Theo Epstein walks on water for all the lovable loser fans but that roster is bloated with bad contracts and his overrated front office have whiffed on pitching prospects for 9 years which was why they had to overpay to land scrubs like Quintana.

Cubs are just lucky MLB doesn't have a salary cap, lol.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:

Can you explain why you like the trade?

Last edited:

Thomas31

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

The Tampa bay Buccaneers have gone from an also ran, non playoff Team, to a top 3 NFC Superbowl favorite team overnight, just BECAUSE of the (washed up)Tom Brady signing...

Imagine the BEARS getting a (washed up) Brady. We would go from a 8-8 team to a Superbowl favorite..

But that's just my opinion. So have at it...

BEARS

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The Tampa bay Buccaneers have gone from an also ran, non playoff Team, to a top 3 NFC Superbowl favorite team overnight, just BECAUSE of the (washed up)Tom Brady signing...

Imagine the BEARS getting a (washed up) Brady. We would go from a 8-8 team to a Superbowl favorite..

But that's just my opinion. So have at it...

BEARS

I think the Brady/Bucs marriage will be a huge flop.... but that’s a topic for another day.

ErinAndrewsPeephole

Liked Posts:
All we need is competency from the QB position. Foles provides that. The offense was one of the league's worst last year. If they can get to the 20-21 point-per-game average combined with a top ST and of course, top-3 defense, then an 11-5 or 12-4 record is totally possible.

ChicagoBearsSinceBirth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Lol at thinking Foles will get us back to the playoffs. In theory he could, if the defense is #1 again and the special teams are good. But the dude just lost his job to a guy that finished with a 45QBR, which is just a few points ahead of Mental Mitch. Foles is trash, wont take long for us to realize it
He got hurt on a play he throws a TD a year before dethroning the great Tom Brady? and he sucks? come on dude.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
I love the trade. Foles was my first hope, but I didn't think it could happen.

Some Mitch fans are upset that we didn't sign Keenum because he'd be no real threat to take Mitchell's job. Nut huggers gonna hug nuts.

Foles is going to get Mitch's job and get us back in the playoffs. If ppl want to die on Trubisky hill go ahead. Some of us saw this coming months ago, some have been in denial the whole time.

What's funny is the ones that claim to "know football" have been the most delusional of all.

Yeah, I agree Foles will be the starter and is an upgrade over Mitch, but the rest of the offense is shite as it stands currently. We have an offense that only makes it to a wild card game if the D is top-3 overall. They’re not going to score much nor dominate TOP.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Everyone was going to bitch no matter what QB we got.

This is Chicago, bitching about QB's is what we're known for.

And we earned every god damn right to do so!
If you saw as much incompetence at the position as I have you would agree.

Chicago is the only franchise without a 4,000 yard passer in its history. That’s fucking sad!

Last edited:

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

yeah folks you can win a SB with him but no way in hell can you get to the playoffs with him ......