I never want to hear “Chase Daniel should be the starter” ever again

Toast88

Liked Posts:
It’s true that an attempt to block a punt while leading with 3 minutes left cost the Bears this win. But it’s also true that we can now plainly see that Chase Daniel IS NOT the “safe” quarterback to ride this defense to wins. Trubisky had 2 INTs in 3 games. Chase had three in this one game in particular. The roughing the passer was bullshit. Chase continually put this team in danger and couldn’t move the ball, save for one quarter.

Don’t get me wrong—I commend him for stepping in in a tough spot. And he *did* do some good things. But he showed today, and last year, why he’s a backup quarterback. Bears fans should hope for a Trubisky return ASAP.

Last edited:

Toast88

Liked Posts:
So we can't judge Trubisky off one game but we can with Daniel?

Daniel has shown a ton of potential and I think if he got the attention Trubisky did he'd be light years better.

CHASE BEING SHIT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TRUBISKY ALSO BEING SHIT! Who said fucking shit about Trubisky? Trubisky is less shit than Daniel, but still not good. Why does every fucking Chase Daniel conversation have to come back to Trubisky??

Trubisky is a lower tiered starter who doesn’t deserve a second contract. Chase is a backup, not a starter. What’s hard to understand???

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Team had no legs in the 1st half and came to life in the 2nd, but you don't give yourself a high probability of winning playing one half of football. The Bears played like they were half asleep in the 1st half and woke up in the 2nd. Defense let the Raiders march down the field from their own 3 for the winning score. Just like the playoff game against Philadelphia. This defense is the strength of the team and they have to play like it for the team to have a chance to win.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
“Chase doesn’t look good and shouldn’t be the starter.”

“bUT TruBIskY alSO doeSN’t LooK gOOd!!!&@@$!”

Yeah, no shit. Both the Bears’ quarterbacks suck. Doesn’t mean that Chase didn’t suck ass today.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Trubisky is less shit than Daniel

In some ways he's more shit. Overall you have to ride the season out with the high draft pick, but it's as clear as day that neither of these bums are franchise QBs.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
“Chase doesn’t look good and shouldn’t be the starter.”

“bUT TruBIskY alSO doeSN’t LooK gOOd!!!&@@$!”

Yeah, no shit. Both the Bears’ quarterbacks suck. Doesn’t mean that Chase didn’t suck ass today.

Is this really what's worth focusing on, today?

I think the much bigger problem is that the Bears don't have a QB

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
CHASE BEING SHIT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TRUBISKY ALSO BEING SHIT! Who said fucking shit about Trubisky? Trubisky is less shit than Daniel, but still not good. Why does every fucking Chase Daniel conversation have to come back to Trubisky??

Trubisky is a lower tiered starter who doesn’t deserve a second contract. Chase is a backup, not a starter. What’s hard to understand???

Give Daniel a chance we already know what Trubisky is after three seasons.

Silverwulf

Liked Posts:
Daniels is a backup QB ... always has been, always will be. He can make decent passes when the plays go according to plan, but that's about it. He has little pocket awareness, and even less ability to do anything about it when the pocket isn't there or when the play goes awry. And any team that knows he's going to be the QB and schemes for it, should be able to shut him down almost entirely.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Hes been in the system ans known it for 5 years. You need to go away. Football isn't your thing.

He's*
And*
Five*

He's been the back up he's not getting the special treatment and the reps a regular QB gets. Trubisky isn't the answer why not try something new?

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Christ...

You could literally say the exact same thing about Tim Rattay. He was basically a Daniel clone.

I'm not saying he's a elite QB we have two career back ups in Trubisky and Daniel.