I still believe

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
I mean I suppose there's some non-zero possibility that Trubisky and the O figure it out and return to last year's middle of the pack form, but I just doubt it. They've all regressed and aren't sure how to improve.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hopefully, I'll never have to hear someone say "Mitch is clutch," ever again.

You can't dig a hole for 3 & 1/2 quarters, be saved by the defense over & over, and complete one big pass in the 4th & be called "clutch."

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
You guys are a dying breed. If Mitch doesn't get his shit straight, your species will be wiped out forever. I give it 6 months.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Remember back when it was just me, you , and @bearmick not believing in Trubisky.
Sad thing is I wanted to believe in mitch but was still dumbfounded that we didn't take Watsom. I stayed true to my 3 year QB assessment before I said anything but the time is up. Mitch is bad. He doesn't have any physical traits that make special, his accuracy is awful and now teams just keep him in the pocket so he can't run. This shit is infuriating

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Sad thing is I wanted to believe in mitch but was still dumbfounded that we didn't take Watsom. I stayed true to my 3 year QB assessment before I said anything but the time is up. Mitch is bad. He doesn't have any physical traits that make special, his accuracy is awful and now teams just keep him in the pocket so he can't run. This shit is infuriating

I'm still trying, but it's hard when Watson has been good right out of the gate and Trubisky looks like he's going backwards. If he were at least progressing, it'd be easier to swallow.

MontanaXXIII

Liked Posts:
Hopefully, I'll never have to hear someone say "Mitch is clutch," ever again.

You can't dig a hole for 3 & 1/2 quarters, be saved by the defense over & over, and complete one big pass in the 4th & be called "clutch."

Somebody hasn't seen Super Bowl XXIII and basically Montana's whole career.

Don't Care

CCS Jesus
Liked Posts:
Fucking called it. Suck it, OmmyPants!

Don't Care

CCS Jesus
Liked Posts:
Aaron Rodgers lover!

Don't Care

CCS Jesus
Liked Posts:
WestCoastPackersTroll stop downvoting my awesome content!