If Tampa Bay offered...

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No.

Discussion starts at 2 top 100 prospects, one of which is a starting projected arm, and includes 3 or 4 players in total.

Fuck that noise.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
If it’s pitching maybe

The way I see the team right now though is it’s time to add players that can play rather than prospects. I think we’re close it’s time to go from rebuilding to competing. But if they give a bad ass pitching prospect idk if I can pass on that

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If it’s pitching maybe

The way I see the team right now though is it’s time to add players that can play rather than prospects. I think we’re close it’s time to go from rebuilding to competing. But if they give a bad ass pitching prospect idk if I can pass on that

I need 2 because of high probability of bust or injury. Abreu is a bad ass hitter, if you want him you better pay as he is the perfect mentor for Jiminez and Robert.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Abreu will be 33 when the next season starts. This is his last chance at a big long term contract. At this stage during the Sox rebuild he shouldn't be part of your long term plans having such a young team.

If he's willing to keep signing one year deals, thatd one thing (he's not).

I say trade and continue to get younger.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Could always trade and try to resign this winter. That also means he's a pure rental, which drives his value down.

TB has a very good catcher prospect and a few arms in their (very good) farm system that you'd have to think about.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Lots of good ideas. But even if we are at the end of the rebuild you still need vets if you want to compete. Does he have the leadership on this team some posters have claimed? If so that has lots of value to young team

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
Absolutely.