If We Make the Playoffs, We Make the Super Bowl

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
STFf you idiot!!!!!! If you support your team, go to games, spend money seeing that team, it's your team too. I hate fucking pricks like you who cry about that.

Ok we guy.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I swear no one here understands how odds work...We aren't making the playoffs.

You do understand just how many people play the lotto right?

They do more than pray for their fav. football team.

They actually spend earned money on the lotto...aka "idiot tax" IF you just look at the numbers.
People do it to feel good for a short while. Not to actually hit.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Because its cold up there, CCS is wound a bit tight for Packer week, & b/c it's the Internet...where these unverified odds pics were found...

Bears making playoffs at 2-3% shouldn't feel too bad.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
THC CRYSTALLINE, COME TO ME BABY!!!!
I'm gettin' bored with dabs BTW.

I've never been big on dabs. The whole process of heating and hitting the rig is tedious IMO. Flower for me using by bowl. I do want to try a jamaican steam chalice though.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I've never been big on dabs. The whole process of heating and hitting the rig is tedious IMO. Flower for me using by bowl. I do want to try a jamaican steam chalice though.
KandyPens Vapes. The THC industry is moving fast. Soon, I'll be able to buy a THC chip.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
still don't understand how they can win the division. is this possible if the Bears and Lions beat the Packers?

if the Bears were to win out and make the playoffs I would say that's a 2007 Giants scale of momentum... I'll reiterate I don't see it.
That is because the Packers play the Vikings next week. If Bears win next two games and Packers lose today and to the Vikings, they will only have a a one game lead heading into the last game. Bears would win the tiebreaker. However, they play Detroit so don't expect any help that last game. Beat the Packers.